Latest Member
Joannafit
What's New?

TBOL question and half life

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
Here's my introduction go fist yourself with your joke info from "steroidcycle.org" (very legit). I lift (I do not "work out"), have been around, and if you don't like my posts you can kiss my hole. With ample experience with 17AAs (I'm on one now, can you tell?) I can confidently state that I have no idea the biological half life of a compound in my body based on FEELZ. I go by DrugBank & HSDB.
Is this how you conduct yourself out there in the f2f world, or do you reserve it for behind a keyboard?

Your brief career here seemed to indicate someone worth listening to, up to and including your praise of Wilson6. You would be well served to study his manner as much as his information.

Type-IIx

Type-IIx

Mar 24, 2022
Is this how you conduct yourself out there in the f2f world, or do you reserve it for behind a keyboard?

Your brief career here seemed to indicate someone worth listening to, up to and including your praise of Wilson6. You would be well served to study his manner as much as his information.
@Wilson6 is a main reason I wanted to join up here, he's very knowledgeable and the Estrogen studied he linked me to were excellent. I also enjoy the company of @MR. BMJ & @bigrobbie who I know from elsewhere. Glad to be here and talk to more good bros. I know that was an aggressive remark, but it's not uncommon to be labeled a pencilneck DYEL nerd on the internet, but never occurs in the real world curiously. I think I make decent contributions and like to actually stick to facts rather than bro-lore that many believe the more oft-repeated the more true it becomes.

Type-IIx

Type-IIx

Mar 24, 2022
I actually found support for OT having a terminal half-life of 16 hr (lol) [I.V. administration though, so not undergoing first pass - still, first pass is a mere blip for 17AAs]. From:

Schumann W. Zur Pharmakokinetik von Oral-Turinabol beim Menschen [The pharmacokinetics of Oral-Turinabol in humans]. Pharmazie. 1991 Sep;46(9):650-4. German. PMID: 1798729.

midevil

midevil

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 20, 2011
@Wilson6 is a main reason I wanted to join up here, he's very knowledgeable and the Estrogen studied he linked me to were excellent. I also enjoy the company of @MR. BMJ & @bigrobbie who I know from elsewhere. Glad to be here and talk to more good bros. I know that was an aggressive remark, but it's not uncommon to be labeled a pencilneck DYEL nerd on the internet, but never occurs in the real world curiously. I think I make decent contributions and like to actually stick to facts rather than bro-lore that many believe the more oft-repeated the more true it becomes.
Welcome to the board bro. We all been here a while. Didn’t expect web drama in a TBOL thread but don’t mind the entertainment.
A lot alpha’s in one place shit happens
Stick around

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
Here’s some bro-lore for you built on logic and common sense…
Run it at 20mg for a couple weeks, first thing in the morning. Sounds like you’re not looking for a lot from it and so I think you may get what you want there. I get results from 20mg a day.
If not, run it at 40mg, either split or first thing in the morning. See how you look/feel after a couple weeks.
Experiment.
You won’t die from reasonable experimentation and biochemical individuality makes everyone slightly different so just go for it.

TLDR - 20mg isn’t too low, results can be had there, but if you want more, take more, within reason.

midevil

midevil

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 20, 2011
Here’s some bro-lore for you built on logic and common sense…
Run it at 20mg for a couple weeks, first thing in the morning. Sounds like you’re not looking for a lot from it and so I think you may get what you want there. I get results from 20mg a day.
If not, run it at 40mg, either split or first thing in the morning. See how you look/feel after a couple weeks.
Experiment.
You won’t die from reasonable experimentation and biochemical individuality makes everyone slightly different so just go for it.

TLDR - 20mg isn’t too low, results can be had there, but if you want more, take more, within reason.
This is a very insightful and excellent post SAD.

I like what you’re thinking

I took one this morning after breakfast (day 2) …. as you mention I’ll run it like this and adjust as needed.

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
I think OT at 20mg ED can be effective for a male when diet and training are there. I don't think it'll blow you away at that dose, but if your goals are modest, you'll get some results.

Having said that, when I run it, I usually run it at 40mg ED or 20mg/20mg ED with a tbol/var split.

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
I like the hard / chiseled look var offers. Blending both sounds interesting
I do agree with you that var gives me a nice hard muscle effect. The tbol gives me more of the size benefit without the watery, puffy look that some people can get with dbol. Both the tbol and var give me a nice strength bump. At 40mg ED of either, I'll see a real boost, but I've not noticed any synergistic effect, at least with respect to strength.

I know var gets a lot of press, and for good reason, but I think tbol, for reasons that I cannot explain, doesn't get the attention that I think it deserves.

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Tbol is my 2nd fav oral Var is first of course, I usually run it at 40-50 per day depending on how it is dosed, I know that 20 mg first thing in the AM has helped me in the past and esp a couple of hours before training.
I ma getting older and also looking after my health, however I also have NEVER been anything more than a low dose guy so have also never weighed more than 236# however I stay pretty lean and ripped year round and have not been a guy that depends on the drugs to do the work as many have that I have witnessed.
I agree with SAD try the low dose and see how you feel, I bet you will get something from it.
I actually need to "find" some lore pretty soon ................
Cheers my old time boards brother!

W

Wilson6

VIP Member
Dec 17, 2019
"You won’t die from reasonable experimentation and biochemical individuality makes everyone slightly different so just go for it." Good quote from SAD, and I would include more than slightly, sometimes the differences in genetic responses (good and bad) is pretty dramatic. One consistent theme I see almost everywhere is the constant debate over half-lives, dose scheduling, anabolic/androgenic ratios, etc. is that bro science abounds and the same things that were said 10 to 20 years ago still get repeated. How does anyone else really know how an individual will response to a given drug, dose or dosing schedule? We don't. The best way to sort it out for yourself is to manipulate only one variable, give it 12 weeks or so and journal the result (good, bad, labs, etc.). Then you know with some degree of certainty, how a given drug/dose will work, in you. Run X mg/d of X for 12 weeks and journal. Wash out for 12 - 16 weeks, then repeat splitting the dose into 2x/d. Repeat. Was there any difference in response, labs, etc.? The same can be done with inj frequency, type (sc or IM) etc. Regarding anabolic/androgenic ratios, when on TRT level dosing (200 - 300 mg/wk) for at least 12 weeks, swap out 1/2 the T with something else (Mast, Primo, Deca, Tren or an oral), run it for 12 weeks and journal (labs, results, etc.), wash out and repeat. Did you add more lean or lose more fat with the split vs T alone? Were there other sides or benefits? What happened with labs?

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic