Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

TBOL question and half life

midevil

midevil

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 20, 2011
It’s been approximately 5-6 years since I ran Tbol. Back then I had picked up a highly sought after European brand (can’t remember the name) tiny 10mg tabs. Took 80 mg a day for 8 weeks. Outstanding gains looked and felt great.
I just picked up 50 @ 20mg gonna just run 20mg a day. Too low? Trying to harden up and add a little muscle yet take care of my old ass liver.
Also, what’s the half life on tbol?
Thanks in advance

Type-IIx

Type-IIx

Mar 24, 2022
It’s been approximately 5-6 years since I ran Tbol. Back then I had picked up a highly sought after European brand (can’t remember the name) tiny 10mg tabs. Took 80 mg a day for 8 weeks. Outstanding gains looked and felt great.
I just picked up 50 @ 20mg gonna just run 20mg a day. Too low? Trying to harden up and add a little muscle yet take care of my old ass liver.
Also, what’s the half life on tbol?
Thanks in advance
It's quite low - it is a dosage a female might use it at for 6 weeks. Note that OT is characterized as a mild anabolic with substantially reduced androgenicity.

The biological half life of OT (and 17AAs generally) is 6 - 8 hours according to DrugBank and 2.5 - 3.5 hours according to the Hazardous Substances Data Bank.

two_slug

two_slug

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2012
You can start out at 20mg, but will probably have to double that to see any real results. I love tbol, but have always ran it at 50mg or more per day. I couldn't remember the half life, but I knew it was long in comparison to most orals, so I searched and all the sites say 16 hrs. To put that into perspective, the half live of dbol is only 4 or 5 hrs. Here's one site that states the half life.

Type-IIx

Type-IIx

Mar 24, 2022
You can start out at 20mg, but will probably have to double that to see any real results. I love tbol, but have always ran it at 50mg or more per day. I couldn't remember the half life, but I knew it was long in comparison to most orals, so I searched and all the sites say 16 hrs. To put that into perspective, the half live of dbol is only 4 or 5 hrs. Here's one site that states the half life.

I don't think that can be accurate. Do any of these sites provide a reference to pharmacokinetic data from the literature (lot of faulty info in the steroidverse)? There's nothing inherent to OT's structure that would seem to confer such an extended half-life over methyltestosterone (the reference compound), whereas stanozolol has an attached pyrazole ring extending its half-life to 24 hr.

L

Lifter74

Mar 11, 2022

I have always been told that half life is 16hrs. You can take your dose all at once or split it. Your choice.

midevil

midevil

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 20, 2011
It's quite low - it is a dosage a female might use it at for 6 weeks.

Lol. I was thinking it was too low part of the reason I posted for input.

40mg sounds better

two_slug

two_slug

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2012
I don't think that can be accurate. Do any of these sites provide a reference to pharmacokinetic data from the literature (lot of faulty info in the steroidverse)? There's nothing inherent to OT's structure that would seem to confer such an extended half-life over methyltestosterone (the reference compound), whereas stanozolol has an attached pyrazole ring extending its half-life to 24 hr.
After looking at your post history (and no introduction), do you even work out, or are you just one of those pharmacology geeks that enjoy posting on BB sites? From real world experience, I will tell you that tbol's half life is a hellava lot longer than something like dbol or drol mate.

Cheers:)

midevil

midevil

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 20, 2011
After looking at your post history (and no introduction), do you even work out, or are you just one of those pharmacology geeks that enjoy posting on BB sites? From real world experience, I will tell you that tbol's half life is a hellava lot longer than something like dbol or drol mate.

Lmao! Haha

thanks for the half life info brother.

Type-IIx

Type-IIx

Mar 24, 2022

Here's my introduction go fist yourself with your joke info from "steroidcycle.org" (very legit). I lift (I do not "work out"), have been around, and if you don't like my posts you can kiss my hole. With ample experience with 17AAs (I'm on one now, can you tell?) I can confidently state that I have no idea the biological half life of a compound in my body based on FEELZ. I go by DrugBank & HSDB.

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
I’d run at least 40mg a day and keep a close watch on things but shouldn’t be too bad at that mg. However, we are all diff. I don’t think 20mg is going to do much and by the end you may wish you ran higher. I’ve always ran around 60mg a day. I loved tbol. One of my favorite orals. Maybe grab some Tudca for your liver just to be safe if you’re worried.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

two_slug

two_slug

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2012
Here's my introduction go fist yourself with your joke info from "steroidcycle.org" (very legit). I lift (I do not "work out"), have been around, and if you don't like my posts you can kiss my hole. With ample experience with 17AAs (I'm on one now, can you tell?) I can confidently state that I have no idea the biological half life of a compound in my body based on FEELZ. I go by DrugBank & HSDB.
Well, at least that's an intro. Welcome to TID.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic