Members
Latest Member
lk has no balls
What's New?

TBOL question and half life

klbsa

klbsa

Jan 5, 2011
I have never taken any orals that didn't give me good results at 20mg ED. Winny, Dbol, anadrol, methylated prohormones...... They have all worked wonders for me at 20mg. The research I have done shows that its half life is somewhere around 12 hours..... So even at 20mg I would split that into two doses 12 hours apart.

I just picked up some Tbol myself..... I'm saving it for a 20mg ED run in the future some time. Please update us on your progress and observations. I've never used it before and I'm always excited to try something new..... your experiences will be greatly appreciated.

Type-IIx

Type-IIx

Mar 24, 2022
I think OT at 20mg ED can be effective for a male when diet and training are there. I don't think it'll blow you away at that dose, but if your goals are modest, you'll get some results.

Having said that, when I run it, I usually run it at 40mg ED or 20mg/20mg ED with a tbol/var split.
I like the synergy between these compounds and the fact that this combination and dose would be only minimally suppressive on HPG axis functioning. Even high dose (80 mg daily x 12 weeks) of Var exerts only a minimal decrement in LH & FSH (and therefore free T [a modest 31% decrease]). Due to the effects of 4-substitution on the activity of OT it exerts very minimal effects on LH & FSH. Though no English-language data directly quantifies the precise decrement to FSH, LH, nor free T, we do know that it has only 20% of the gonadotrophic effect of Dbol (whose effects on LH, FSH at 15 mg daily have been shown to decrease LH & FSH ~50%; therefore it follows that OT only decreases LH & FSH by about ~10% [reflecting a minimal decrement in HPG axis functioning/"HPT axis suppression"] at this dose of 20 mg daily).

bigrobbie

bigrobbie

TID OG Member
Sep 19, 2010
I actually found support for OT having a terminal half-life of 16 hr (lol) [I.V. administration though, so not undergoing first pass - still, first pass is a mere blip for 17AAs]. From:

Schumann W. Zur Pharmakokinetik von Oral-Turinabol beim Menschen [The pharmacokinetics of Oral-Turinabol in humans]. Pharmazie. 1991 Sep;46(9):650-4. German. PMID: 1798729.
I've always been impressed with your extensive knowledge. I don't know if you have a medical background or simply research like a mad man but you're profiles on PEDs are always solid and informative. Glad you're here. @Type-IIx

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic