Latest Member
BluueWater_Hunter
What's New?

Tbol- Is It REALLY That Good?

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
.............Zomb, I'm surprised you didn't see anything at 100mg/day. Are you confident it was legit?

Yeah, I'd have to say at 100mg/day and not seeing anything that the t-bol had to be bunk.

hawkeye

hawkeye

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2011
Germans seemed to like it....was a preferred oral for a lot of the Olympic athletes in the 80's. I suppose it depends on your goals. If you're looking for pure strength, obviously Halo, Drol, Dbol are my favorites. Tbol and Var are more middle of the pack. I prob would maybe run it throughout a cycle and then throw in the big boys at the start and at the end of the cycle.

Y

Youngerik1

Aug 20, 2012
How long did you guys run it for? 6-8 weeks?

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
I did not find it to be spectacular at all but only okay mg for mg the Var, dbol, or drol will yield larger gains, but the tbol and var are more "keepable" gains if that makes sense, your choice of compounds should be based upon your goals, at the time.
Such as are you trying to gain weight, lose fat, get stronger, improve sports performance etc..... so what exactly are you wanting from the tbol and we could maybe help direct you as to if that is the proper choice for your goals.

Ms.Wetback

Ms.Wetback

VIP Lady Member
Sep 27, 2010
Hubby uses it and LOVES it. Cant stand DBOL and Var is needed at a high dose. It is a nice medium imo

S

Sooner44

Oct 20, 2012
Love tbol...took the whole 10 week run, and it delivered good steady gains...80mgs a day. Has anyone ever ran tbol at well over 100mgs daily? I know alot aas are dosage dependant, not only with sides, but effectiveness...just curious

Sooner44

alpha

alpha

VIP Member
May 1, 2012
i get better strength gains with dbol, but tbol did prove to add some solid lean mass to me without the bloat. you wont notice it as much as dbol or drol because you wont get all the water weight gains right off the bat.

Superman

Superman

VIP Member
Aug 28, 2012
Dbol>Tbol. The one thing I can say for certain is dianabol is superior to Tbol in everyway. The feeling of well being, the strength, and well just better for the quest to awesomeness. Assuming you're using them in an injectable cycle as a kickstart or midcycle pick me up, I would ditch the tbol on a mg vs mg basis the gains are no where near the same.

Narkissos

Narkissos

Aug 12, 2011
All the profiles say it's a cross between Dbol & Anavar. Or Dbol without the water. How were your strength & size gains after using Tbol? How long did you run it? Body composition? Hardness? How much would you recommend for a first time Tbol user?

Never did anything for me... So I wouldn't run it again if it were free. (And the last time I ran it, it was... lol)

Narkissos

Narkissos

Aug 12, 2011
Dbol>Tbol. The one thing I can say for certain is dianabol is superior to Tbol in everyway. The feeling of well being, the strength, and well just better for the quest to awesomeness. Assuming you're using them in an injectable cycle as a kickstart or midcycle pick me up, I would ditch the tbol on a mg vs mg basis the gains are no where near the same.

^^yup!

What this guy said.

D

deadweight

MuscleHead
Sep 20, 2010
Hubby uses it and LOVES it. Cant stand DBOL and Var is needed at a high dose. It is a nice medium imo

The var im ueing now at 40mgs will have your muscles screaming murder.The pumps are very insane....dw

D

deadweight

MuscleHead
Sep 20, 2010
Never did anything for me... So I wouldn't run it again if it were free. (And the last time I ran it, it was... lol)

well once thing i know is certain ..you didnt run the t-bol high enough or it was bunk.dw

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic