Latest Member
arcticranger
What's New?

Talking/seeing an engaged girl.

SuperG

SuperG

VIP Member
Jun 1, 2012
Have any of you ever dated a married/engaged person? If so how did it turn out?

Stumpy

Stumpy

Olé, Olé, Olé VIP
Sep 29, 2010
No and I never knowingly would...........................................My other half might find out!

IronInsanity

IronInsanity

TID Board Of Directors
May 3, 2011
I am currently engaged and I have to tell you that I cannot even fathom the scum of the earth that would be engaged and see another man at the same time. I mean, after you're married things can break down and things happen, but to be approaching a wedding and to be two-timing? Real scum IMO.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
I am currently engaged and I have to tell you that I cannot even fathom the scum of the earth that would be engaged and see another man at the same time. I mean, after you're married things can break down and things happen, but to be approaching a wedding and to be two-timing? Real scum IMO.

Hey congratulations man! Hope you and I have a better go at it the second time around!

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010

Congrats bro, and yeah i couldn't agree more with your statement.

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
Even if the relationship you have with this woman is purely sexual, it's bad news bro. Many guys can put sex and feelings aside, but eventually something will get to you. If she breaks off the wedding and decides she wants more with you and you cut her off, congratulations, you have a stalker. If she decides to marry the guy after all and cuts it off with you, just wait a few months til she starts sending you dirty texts again. Then wait a little longer for her husband to find out and for that to become a fucking mess.

Obviously it's best to date single chicks who have never been married before. But, as you age the task of finding women like that becomes more difficult. Especially when you do find a 35-40 year old chick who's never been married and you begin to ask yourself why that is the case. It's kind of an unsettling feeling and then you begin to analyze your own situation and before you know it you're sitting on the couch with a bowl of popcorn watching steel magnolias/the notebook. We men can try to act as "hard" as we want, but in the end it's our soft spots that define us. As much of a badass mofo that deadweight is, I know he has a soft spot in his heart for dogs... I myself am the same way. It's these soft spots that really get us to think about what our life is worth and how we want to live it.

So the bottom line here is that there are probably better options out there for you at this point in time. In fact, I'm sure there are. If this was a hypothetical question about your friend named panchito, then you've got bigger problems ;)

Meathead.

Meathead.

VIP Member
Apr 1, 2011
^^^ good info above...

if she had been married for a few yrs and is very unhappy... a little different... but engagement and about to be married... that relation aint going to work either side

SuperG

SuperG

VIP Member
Jun 1, 2012
I've seen the guy. He's about 6 4ish 220-230. We talk about him and her. He does some financial stuff or something. She says he is either in the gym or talking to his "friends" on the internet.

I don't know what to do cause I go to the gym and talk to my "friends" on the internet also.

She is a looker!!!

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
in reality, that's exactly what that chick should be telling her man instead of you...but I realize that's not your problem bro. I don't know why if people have a problem with something they are so afraid to speak up about it these days. Seems like everyone just sucks at communicating... which is another reason why you should steer clear of this chick! lol

A wise man once told me....

"Someday you'll see the light from above,
Women cannot exist without thinking "love".

Believe it or not it's completely true,
A woman will be the death of you.

Another gent in the picture she hates,
So she gives you the keys to the pearly gates.

But when you arrive there is no escape
In her grasp, the teeth await.

Sinking in deep, she pierces the heart
My my, what a cruel cruel art

One way or another she always wins,
Unless you decide not to give in.

So the moral of the story is quite easy,
But depends on how you define "sleazy"

Next time you get lured in by a looker,
Say, "Fuck this mess" and go find a hooker"

I've seen the guy. He's about 6 4ish 220-230. We talk about him and her. He does some financial stuff or something. She says he is either in the gym or talking to his "friends" on the internet.

I don't know what to do cause I go to the gym and talk to my "friends" on the internet also.

She is a looker!!!

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
Fess up GS, you wrote that. :))

D

damoonz63

May 17, 2012
Have any of you ever dated a married/engaged person? If so how did it turn out?

i've never done it, but it seems to me its a situation that leads to multiple gunshots, flashing red lights, and the realization that puddle you're laying in isn't water.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic