Members
Latest Member
severedthumbz
What's New?

Tagless Myostatin Inhibitors , and reputable companies. Need help deciphering

B

big chicago75

Oct 22, 2012
Hey fellow workout enthusiests, This is my first post on first forum. But I have been training for 16 yrs. I need some help if you guys dont mind. Ive been reading on the web about myo hmp and found that I would prefer tagless, to hopefully avoid all the symptoms associated with tags. Ive only found ergopep online with that product but ive heard so many bad things about them from other forums. Something like they were asked to leave pro muscle because of all the bad shit? Any help with this would be appreciated. Any other peptide companies sell tagless myo hmp? Can someone who doesnt work for or represent ergopep give a unbiased opinion based on your experiences with myo and what the deal with ergopep is. Dont know if all the bad hype is just haters or truly bullshit being sold as quality peptides. PLEASE HELP !!!!

Thank you for considering the furthering of my physique into hugeness

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
I think we ran off the ergopep reps here... Stay the hell away from them. Does great white carry this?

B

big chicago75

Oct 22, 2012
Hey POB. I just checked great white they dont carry myo hmp. But they do carry something called acvr2b, From what I understand this will keep the myo from attaching to receptors similar to the effects of follistatin. Any knowledge on that acvr2b and its effectivness, or Great white and there reputation . Have you tried any of these peptides? Thanks man any help is appreciated............Oh and what is the deal with the ergo peeps. Did everyone get burned by them?

69nites

69nites

VIP Member
Aug 17, 2011
Nice handle. When I lived in nc everyone called me Big Chicago.

B

big chicago75

Oct 22, 2012
Hey POB. I just checked great white they dont carry myo hmp. But they do carry something called acvr2b, From what I understand this will keep the myo from attaching to receptors similar to the effects of follistatin. Any knowledge on that acvr2b and its effectivness, or Great white and there reputation . Have you tried any of these peptides? Thanks man any help is appreciated............Oh and what is the deal with the ergo peeps. Did everyone get burned by them?

B

big chicago75

Oct 22, 2012
Wsup 69, So you lived in north carolina? And they called you big chicago, are you from chicago? Little confused....... By the way did you happen to see the question that I was asking on peptides. I'm accepting all advise and opinions on these.

69nites

69nites

VIP Member
Aug 17, 2011
Wsup 69, So you lived in north carolina? And they called you big chicago, are you from chicago? Little confused....... By the way did you happen to see the question that I was asking on peptides. I'm accepting all advise and opinions on these.
Yes I'm from Chicago.

I have no input whatsoever on the peptides.

S

schultz1

Bangs Raiden's mom VIP
Jan 3, 2011
IMO any supposed myostating peptides are junk. I dont believe the technology exists yet. If your set on peptides stick with the ones that are proven with scientific reserach to work, otherwise use gh. Ergo is and always will be a fraud.

B

big chicago75

Oct 22, 2012
Heeyyyy Schultz, I appreciate your opinion, Well all the research and reading ive done into myostatin inhibitors states that they work, the question is..... are there any companies out there actually putting out what they state is in the bottle. myostatin hmp, follistatin, and i guess that acvr2b in very high amounts work as well, there have been studies and experiments done on all of these showing high level of muscle skeletal development. So my question is still what peptide companies are highly reccommended out there. Those ergopeps almost got me too then i guess, pretty slick marketing stragety

E

EDED

Oct 26, 2011
prospecbio will let you buy their REAL follistatin, try it, ships from israel and its overnited. and you wont grow a thing.

yes i agree the tech is flawed. this fucking gene is for autocrine or similar closely related communication. endocrine is long, from brain to your nuts, for example, autocrine happens within cells. so why are we shooting up igf, mgf, follistatin and expect muscle growth to happen?

they all work imo, igf, mgf, folli, but not the way you expect it and especially foll or myo inhibiting products will carry bad sides and less gains.

dont worry about that shit man, try different lifting routine on high cal, slin, gh and high test. im talking about slow negative heavy weights, or explosive movements and holding at the top, all those variation causes different splitting in genes to produce more igf, or more mgf. and those autocrine hormones YOU must create from physical activity (physical movement creating cellular chemical reaction) and you help overall finish by taking extra anabolics like gh, slin, aas which all work very differently so nobody steps on any toes, its a great synergy then you add tons of proteins and good carbs.

if you cant grow from those things together, then you should get a bb dietician that work with pros or look into mobility and flexibility issues during exercises. i used to be like that but relearning how to lift and eating right currently is making a big difference.

B

big chicago75

Oct 22, 2012
Nice thanks for that.....So Ed what do you think about Igf1 des and Igf(mgf) are you anti peptide, did you try that follistatin from isreal and get 0 results?

whowhatwhenwhere

whowhatwhenwhere

Scammer
Dec 15, 2010
I agree w the above posts and also think most of the peptides are good extras but hardly worth effort or cost (except gh) cjc was decent the one that makes you hungry (can't recall name)

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic