Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

T3 with Clen

tightglutes

tightglutes

TID VIP Lady Member
May 1, 2012
Hey guys, been running clen 2 weeks on one week off, win 6mg everyday, wanted to start up t3 with my clen cycle. Just wondering a good low starter dose for a women. My lab work be4 cycle showed my t3 was low but not drastic. 4 weeks out would like any advise i can get.

S

Scotk

May 3, 2012
I'm taking t3 and clen on a cycle I'm taking 1/2 a t3 one day 1 then next then 1&1/2 then going back to 1/2 also taking clen every 2-3 hours it seems to be working

tightglutes

tightglutes

TID VIP Lady Member
May 1, 2012
what is the dose of the t3 ( 1/2...?)

sassy69

sassy69

TID Lady Member
Aug 16, 2011
Two ways you can do it - either stick at 25-50 mcg /day for 4 weeks, the last week taper it down - e.g. reduce by 12.5 mcg every 3 days until you're down to nothing. Gives the thyroid some time to adjust itself back to normal in slow incremental changes.

The other way is to do a quick ramp up to around 100 mcg/day and then a slow ramp back down. So start at 12.5 mcg and increase it by 12.5 mcg every 1-2 days until you hit 100 mcg /day. Stay there for 3 days, then reduce by 12.5 mcg every 3 days until you're back down to nothing. This cycle takes about 4 weeks to do the slow taper.

tightglutes

tightglutes

TID VIP Lady Member
May 1, 2012
what taper u think is the safer choice

sassy69

sassy69

TID Lady Member
Aug 16, 2011
what taper u think is the safer choice

When you said "4 weeks out" - does this mean from a competition? In that case, honestly I'd go w/ the more conservative first cycle I indicated - start at 12.5 mcg for 2 days, then increase by 12.5 mcg every 2 days until you hit 50 mcg. Just stay there for the duration and if this is a show, after your show, taper it down by 12.5 mcg every 3 days until you're done. Because you're coming into show time increasing to the more aggressive level can produce days of lethargy that you really don't have time for right now. Conservative is better because it wont' impact your ability to continue the rest of your prep and still get good quality recovery.

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
Hey guys, been running clen 2 weeks on one week off, win 6mg everyday, wanted to start up t3 with my clen cycle. Just wondering a good low starter dose for a women. My lab work be4 cycle showed my t3 was low but not drastic. 4 weeks out would like any advise i can get.

Common, T-3 seems to go down a bit during most cycles, anything that aromatizes will lower it faster do to the conversion of estrogen and elevated estrogen level.

tightglutes

tightglutes

TID VIP Lady Member
May 1, 2012
Thanks sassy, yes 4 weeks out from show :)

ritch

ritch

MuscleHead
Dec 4, 2011
good luck with your show and your T3 use. Please keep us up to date on this one. There is not much info on the boards (to my knowledge) of women sharing this info.

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
When you said "4 weeks out" - does this mean from a competition? In that case, honestly I'd go w/ the more conservative first cycle I indicated - start at 12.5 mcg for 2 days, then increase by 12.5 mcg every 2 days until you hit 50 mcg. Just stay there for the duration and if this is a show, after your show, taper it down by 12.5 mcg every 3 days until you're done. Because you're coming into show time increasing to the more aggressive level can produce days of lethargy that you really don't have time for right now. Conservative is better because it wont' impact your ability to continue the rest of your prep and still get good quality recovery.

Ow hell I missed your post! lol

good stuff! carry-on

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic