Latest Member
severedthumbz
What's New?

T3 Bulking

S

Shamrockbear1

MuscleHead
Dec 24, 2011
so my original question is still the same does taking t3 desensitize the pituitary and if it, does do you cycle it anyone one?
I was under the clear impression yes it does desensitize the the pituitary and you have to stop every couple of weeks?

whowhatwhenwhere

whowhatwhenwhere

Scammer
Dec 15, 2010
so my original question is still the same does taking t3 desensitize the pituitary and if it, does do you cycle it anyone one?
I was under the clear impression yes it does desensitize the the pituitary and you have to stop every couple of weeks?

No Shamrock. I've never heard of a need for the two on two off method. Maybe you are confusing t3 with clen...I have used t3 for long periods of time and then had my thyroid checked and it came back. I've also read where people have done t3 for long periods of time and had issues but I think that involved larger doses.

KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010
No Shamrock. I've never heard of a need for the two on two off method. Maybe you are confusing t3 with clen...I have used t3 for long periods of time and then had my thyroid checked and it came back. I've also read where people have done t3 for long periods of time and had issues but I think that involved larger doses.

Well i ehard that T3 is good to stack with GH?

S

Shamrockbear1

MuscleHead
Dec 24, 2011
So then what would you say the longest you would stay on it and dosage? Has work for you?

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011

I've run it for years. I cycle it but not every couple of weeks. I've been on it for 20 weeks and I've been on it for shorter periods of time.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic