Latest Member
arcticranger
What's New?

T3 Bulking

KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010
I heard that using T3 while bulking can be efficient, Get Some told me so. So pretty much it will allow me to bulk and stay lean?

Zomb131

Zomb131

MuscleHead
Jan 31, 2011
I take 50mcg's daily year round. It'll allow you to eat more calories and stay leaner if you watch your diet. Make sure you're on gear when using T3, i'd never run it without test/gh.

I can honestly say I eat 5000+ calories daily, some shit , some good food, and I still have abs...kinda.

KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010
I take 50mcg's daily year round. It'll allow you to eat more calories and stay leaner if you watch your diet. Make sure you're on gear when using T3, i'd never run it without test/gh.

I can honestly say I eat 5000+ calories daily, some shit , some good food, and I still have abs...kinda.

Heart problems?

Im on 700mg test and 20mg superdrol(short time).
And im about to add in 600mg EQ for bulking. Im just using the superdrol till the EQ kicks.

So 700mg Test... 600mg EQ, im sure ill be ok? Or do i Need HGH lol

Zomb131

Zomb131

MuscleHead
Jan 31, 2011
Heart problems?

Im on 700mg test and 20mg superdrol(short time).
And im about to add in 600mg EQ for bulking. Im just using the superdrol till the EQ kicks.

So 700mg Test... 600mg EQ, im sure ill be ok? Or do i Need HGH lol

No heart problems per say. Is my heart enlarged? Yes, but that's from other shit, not t3.

That's a good dose of test/eq. You should be ok. I'm sure you keep a close eye in the mirror, just keep doing what you're doing.

barbellbeast

barbellbeast

MuscleHead
Oct 4, 2010
I used t3 in the last month of my last precontest, and just at 12.5mcg I added weight while dropping bodyfat. Next bulking cycle I will definitely add low dose t3 to the regiment.

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
Depending on what you run you should be taking supplemental T3, like Tren or GH.

Many of us have run T3 while bulking for years. I was doing that a decade ago when I cycled. Nothing new with this idea. I would run it also when I ran NPP or Deca. It would keep abdominal fat to a minimum while gaining mass.

B

bfriedman87

Sep 15, 2012
Im adding 100mcg t4 stacked with hgh to my lean bulk

Last edited:
S

Shamrockbear1

MuscleHead
Dec 24, 2011

I was under the impression to cycle your T3 every 2 weeks which is what I did for 12 weeks so it doesn't desensitize the Thyroid I dont know if I want to mess with my thyroid too much since its working decent on its own.. Year round sounds like it might turn into a lifetime need for it.

Zomb131

Zomb131

MuscleHead
Jan 31, 2011
I was under the impression to cycle your T3 every 2 weeks which is what I did for 12 weeks so it doesn't desensitize the Thyroid I dont know if I want to mess with my thyroid too much since its working decent on its own.. Year round sounds like it might turn into a lifetime need for it.

I have never heard of 2 or 12 week thing. I have never had a problem rebounding when stopping t3. I stop usually for a month post contest after a dose of 100mcg's.

S

Shamrockbear1

MuscleHead
Dec 24, 2011
So I did it for 12 weeks no rule there but I have heard 2 weeks on 1 week off at a time as to not desensitize the thyroid so good luck with staying on it, but I don't want to mess with more stuff than I have too...

silntrunin

silntrunin

MuscleHead
Aug 30, 2011
I've ran some long T3 cycles, usually when I start contest prep. Your talking 16 weeks at least, I know not that long for some of you but just from a common sense point of view I wouldn't think it would be good to run 100mcgs daily everyday. Just my uneducated opinion.

S

SL1CED

Feb 15, 2012
I think I'll start strictly taking it when bulking and only bulking.

I found 17.5mcg T3(pharm grade) the sweet spot. on the TSH level of .46-3.56 it had me at 3.44. Helped contribute to staying lean.

I'm prone to lose weight if I do nothing, but keep fat, so it's a tough combo. Thus, when dieting, I remove it and up the AAS and let the drugs do the work and keep the diet in full check mode. Occasional cheats at the beginning of the diet, which lessen as time goes on. This is crucial for functioning and natural T3 levels do. Extreme dieting for weeks puts a toll on your body.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic