Latest Member
arcticranger
What's New?

T-bol

big_paul_ski

big_paul_ski

MuscleHead
Dec 13, 2010
anyone have any experience with this compound? ill be adding it into my cycle in a few weeks when i drop the deca and add in mast. whats a good hefty dose? pros/cons? thanks.

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
I think most people run it at 40mg but I run it at 60mg. It's like dbol and adex combined. Gains aren't as good, but the bloat is minimized. i wouldn't go higher than 80mg. But it's very comparable to dbol dosage-wise so you can go with what your average dbol dose would normally be.

Rider

Rider

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 27, 2010
I think most people run it at 40mg but I run it at 60mg. It's like dbol and adex combined. Gains aren't as good, but the bloat is minimized. i wouldn't go higher than 80mg. But it's very comparable to dbol dosage-wise so you can go with what your average dbol dose would normally be.

It's okay. Decent mass and strength gains, nothing amazing. I also ran it at 60mg per day. I tried going higher, but it gave me feel sick.

HawaiianPride.

HawaiianPride.

Oct 21, 2010
gains creep up slowly but are easily maintainable. side effects will vary from person to person but overall no major complaints. common doses between 40-60mg pd. i would start at 40mg and address accordingly from there personally. since you'll be stacking with mast the results should be more pronounced and you may not need to exceed 40mg to reach desired effects.

big_paul_ski

big_paul_ski

MuscleHead
Dec 13, 2010

thanks man. i was informed that 60-80 was good. 100 great but not needed with all the stuff im on. thanks.

BLTC

BLTC

VIP Member
Dec 23, 2010
I have a decent amount of experience with it below 60mgs/day. I really like it; great pumps/strength...NO bloat and it's easy on the liver. The research I did classified it as a "designer" supp the E Germans used in the 1940's to dominate the Olympics. I read that doses of 40mgs/day can be maintained for months little hepatoxicity. A big focker like you would need a min of 60mgs/day.

disclaimer: just dropped another one.....mmmMMMMMmmmm good!

airagee23

airagee23

MuscleHead
Dec 27, 2010
Ive ran it at 50 60 and 70mgs a day. The pumps to me were just stupid. Nice lean mass gains and strength went up quite a bit. I didnt experience any sides.

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
I ran it a while ago at 50mg ED. I did gain a bit, and bloat was low. Pumps were improved, but I suspect my diet could have been better. Am interested to see how I fare next time I run with diet spot on.

I think it's important that when people say a compound was crap, we should ask what their diet looked like. These compounds aren't magic. If you don't fuel the muscle, it can't grow.

big_paul_ski

big_paul_ski

MuscleHead
Dec 13, 2010
thanks guys and great feedback.

Ms.Wetback

Ms.Wetback

VIP Lady Member
Sep 27, 2010
I think it's important that when people say a compound was crap, we should ask what their diet looked like. These compounds aren't magic. If you don't fuel the muscle, it can't grow.

Yet people still miss this very valuable point !!

strongarm

strongarm

VIP Member
Nov 12, 2010
Took tbol a few times. Like it. for me its between var and dbol. You get the strength and size with out the water and bloat.. Ive taken it @ 40 -60 mgs ED. I didnt see no difference from the 40mg per day then i did with the 60mgs per day. The only thing different was the intense lower back pumps.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic