Latest Member
arcticranger
What's New?

syringe disposal

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
If you are putting them in the trash and disposing curbside, just be sure to tape the container shut. You don't want one of the sanitation workers getting pricked. Even though you don't have AIDS and you know it, he doesn't. The amount of stress and anxiety that places on a guy is just not needed. They work their asses off as it is and their job smells like ass, so lets not make life harder for them.

overwatch

overwatch

MuscleHead
Jun 27, 2011
Throw them in a milk jug and wait for a good camp fire. The heat will burn everything up including the needles. If that's not an option, fill it with foam insulation and toss it.

trentracks

trentracks

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 23, 2011
Sharps contaner,close the lid and set it by the trash can,on trash day,poof its gone. Sharps contaners are cheap at local drug store and i get the American Tourister size,,,should have wheels and a pull out tug handle,,haha

Tiny

Tiny

Dec 12, 2011
Currently am using a bodybuilder bodywash bottle for the pins. Barrels go directly in the trash.

Regardless of how you get rid of them, protecting others that may handle the waste later on is key. I think we all know that.

Mr. Wiggly

Mr. Wiggly

MuscleHead
Oct 15, 2011
Barrels go in the trash and the pins go in a container of some sort, right now its a 1000g creatine container. When its full I just duck tape it shut and huck in the dumpster by work.

SJA

SJA

MuscleHead
Feb 24, 2011
If you put them in a plastic container and pump in some of the insulation foam or some cement it is even more safe.....

M

Magnum

Jan 8, 2012
Empty protein tub then wrap it in duct tape

Fish77

Fish77

VIP Member
Dec 24, 2010
Keep in mind used needles are illegal in most places. Many large cities now sort their trash as well. Tossing them incorrectly is also illegal, bio waste and all. Just be careful for your own sake and that of the people that might come in contact with your trash.

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
I throw em right in my trash can if some idiot is digging through my trash fuck'em, beside I have no diseases....lol

I would never waste my time hauling that shit around in my car or something, what if ya get pulled over are you gonna say you are a diabetic that uses 3 cc syringes with a 22x1 1/2 needle?
Posession of drug paraphanelia my friends, possibly prompting a search warrant of your residence and VOILA!

My trash is picked up with a truck with a hydraulic arm and driven to a GIANT incinerator and dumped inside the building then pushed into the pit with a front end loader, I doubt ANY city in the USA hand sorts ANY trash. (not recycleables)

Last edited:
KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010
I put them in a trash bag, with a label on it that says "Bag Full of Used Syringes, Pick Up With Caution (Dont worry im clean)"

Or you can just flush them down the toilet.

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
I drive by KBD's house and throw them on his lawn, he says he likes them better then lawn nomes.

Usually in a zip lock until I have a container to dump them in.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
I put them in a trash bag, with a label on it that says "Bag Full of Used Syringes, Pick Up With Caution (Dont worry im clean)"

Or you can just flush them down the toilet.

If you're flushing things I hope you're on a municipal sewer line and not a septic system ;)

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic