Latest Member
arcticranger
What's New?

Sydney man fined for importing steroids

mugzy

mugzy

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 11, 2010
A Sydney man has been fined $15,000 for illegally importing steroids into Australia.

A package addressed to the 22-year-old Homebush man was intercepted at the Sydney International Mail Facility in June 2011, bringing him to the attention of authorities.

The package, sent from the United States, contained four vials labelled GHRP6 - an amino acid peptide that makes humans secrete growth hormone and which is illegal to import without a permit.

Customs officers later examined two air cargo packages addressed to the same man that arrived from China in September.

Each of the packages contained 100 grams of testosterone, which is also illegal to import without a permit.

Customs executed a search warrant at the man's home and found a quantity of anabolic and androgenic substances.

In Downing Centre Local Court on Tuesday, the man was fined $15,000 after pleading guilty to importing and possessing performance and physique-enhancing drugs.

Customs and Border Protection director Tony McSweeney said the conviction should serve as a warning to anyone tempted to bring substances into Australia illegally.

"While importers may find it cheap to buy these products overseas, they will not be so impressed with the fines they receive when they attempt to bring the products into Australia without a permit," Mr McSweeney said.

The maximum penalty for the importation of steroids is five years' imprisonment and/or a $110,000 fine.

The fine will increase to a maximum of $170,000 for offences committed after December 28.

F

Fury

MuscleHead
Jun 6, 2012
That's our laws in a nut shell.thats how fucked its here.in the 80s and early 90s it was the golden years access to pharm grade get a script from the doc and off you went no questions asked

Tiny

Tiny

Dec 12, 2011
Australia has some tough ass customs.

hoodlum

hoodlum

MuscleHead
Jan 3, 2012
Boys, nothing is tougher than Australian customs on this stuff... There are a TON of brothers who travel internationally to get their gear and stay overseas to do it and train there before they come home, that's how bad things are. If you do decide to roll the dice on getting something shipping you face a massive punishment and they wont skimp on raiding your house over personal use, plus it can sit in customs for months at a time before they release it or take it.
I see people complaining their sources don't deliver after a few weeks, I think they need to spend some time in my country.

If anyone is over that way and use a peptide supplier near the beaches word on the street is that the above bust is him.

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
thankfully my gear all comes from this continent! (well except hcg)

whowhatwhenwhere

whowhatwhenwhere

Scammer
Dec 15, 2010
thats crazy how strict they are....AGAIN...WHATS THE BIG FUCKIN DEAL

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
It doesn't surprise me, there customs are insanely strict, still don't understand what the big deal is if people are using this.

crowman

crowman

MuscleHead
Nov 2, 2011
That's our laws in a nut shell.thats how fucked its here.in the 80s and early 90s it was the golden years access to pharm grade get a script from the doc and off you went no questions asked

so no HRT clinics in Australia? Hmmm maybe I need to look into the land down under laws.

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
so no HRT clinics in Australia? Hmmm maybe I need to look into the land down under laws.

Crowman, been meaning to ask you.....Is that you in your avatar? If it's a pro, forgive me as I'm not as knowledgable regarding some of the well recognized guys. I could pick out just about any MLB player in an airport however.

didn't mean to de-rail....just curious.

YAMAHA147

YAMAHA147

MuscleHead
Feb 23, 2012
That is a pretty harsh penalty wow!

crowman

crowman

MuscleHead
Nov 2, 2011
Crowman, been meaning to ask you.....Is that you in your avatar? If it's a pro, forgive me as I'm not as knowledgable regarding some of the well recognized guys. I could pick out just about any MLB player in an airport however.

didn't mean to de-rail....just curious.

Dont worry your the umpteenth thousandth person to ask that. It started as a joke back in like 03. Its Dennis James extremely round and puffy lol. Needless to say when I signed up here a few guys remembered that avi and demanded I put it back up thus here we are today. James is a monster though I do have to admit. Im half that man on a good day maybe lol.

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
Dont worry your the umpteenth thousandth person to ask that. It started as a joke back in like 03. Its Dennis James extremely round and puffy lol. Needless to say when I signed up here a few guys remembered that avi and demanded I put it back up thus here we are today. James is a monster though I do have to admit. Im half that man on a good day maybe lol.

I appreciate you being so kind.... :)

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic