Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Swordfish

fasttwitch

fasttwitch

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2011
Good morning ladies and gents... Finally got in here.. had Admin update my name on here since I hadn't logged on in a great while (Except on UM) .. glad to see a lot of my old peeps.. good to be here.

Hey Swordy!

fasttwitch

fasttwitch

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2011
Good morning ladies and gents... Finally got in here.. had Admin update my name on here since I hadn't logged on in a great while (Except on UM) .. glad to see a lot of my old peeps.. good to be here.

Hey Swordy!

fasttwitch

fasttwitch

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2011

Hey Swordy!

Hey Swordy!

Mr.Niceguy

Mr.Niceguy

Mar 1, 2018
I do not know how to navigate this forum yet, is there a main misc section? Is it that lounge thing?

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
I do not know how to navigate this forum yet, is there a main misc section? Is it that lounge thing?

You almost got it. We are in Swordfish's thread within the Introduction Forum.
Go back a step, to the cover page of the Intro Forum where it lists all the Intro threads.
Click start a thread, then do your own Introduction.
Tell us what you've been doing so far in physique or strength sports, or other sports. Where will your goals take you, current workouts, diet, etc.

Mostly, do a lot of reading in any Forums that interest you, that way you'll ask smart questions instead of dumb questions later. When reading doesn't answer your questions, ask them in whatever Forum. If you already know everything, share it with us, cause most of us only know something.

fasttwitch

fasttwitch

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2011

Hey Swordy!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic