jacobss
What's New?

Swollen face post cycle

I

impolitek

TID Lady Member
Aug 2, 2015
Hi,

I did a 6 weeks cycle, taking 10mg of anavar per day and 10mg of winstrol per day. I stopped taking them two days ago and my face is a bit swollen, I think I am retaining some water, why does this happen and how long it takes to go away?

Thanks

sassy69

sassy69

TID Lady Member
Aug 16, 2011
Hi,

I did a 6 weeks cycle, taking 10mg of anavar per day and 10mg of winstrol per day. I stopped taking them two days ago and my face is a bit swollen, I think I am retaining some water, why does this happen and how long it takes to go away?

Thanks

I'd probably look at any changes to your diet that might make you retain water. Both those compounds have a 3 week detection time, so I sort doubt they would start showing "post cycle rebound" within 2 days. I'd also add that most "post cycle rebounds are within the context of also some sort of competition diet where everything you're putting into your show prep changes when you're done, including eating more / not eating 1000% clean, etc. And the first thing the body tends to do w/ any big change is to hold water. I would revisit your diet and keep the starchy carbs to a min, watch your sodium & generally shitty foods for a couple of days to let your body find a homeostasis where it's not retaining water so much. Also just to check, is it possible it is that time of the month? Women have many things that can cause a sudden water retention, so give it a couple of days, limit the stuff that can cause water retention and let your body work it out. Given that var / winstrol have a detection time of 3 weeks, at worst, I'd expect things to settle down more as the hormone flux relaxes and the stuff clears your system. If you want to use an OTC diuretic like dandelion root, or add some asparagus to your diet for a few days, that will also help.

ajdonutz

ajdonutz

VIP Member
May 23, 2012
Agreed I'd check what is in your diet but also coming off of those you may be seeing some water rebound. Shouldn't last too long if thatd the case

Jenner

Friends Remembered
Jan 9, 2012
I have never experienced post cycle rebound of any kind.......(the only rebound I would have to agree with is post show)

are you saying that your face wasn't swollen during your cycle?

SJA

SJA

MuscleHead
Feb 24, 2011
If your diet has stayed consistent and you are not at "that time of month", it may be hormones balancing. Estrogen can certainly lend to bloat and water retention. Our bodies react different to hormones......they will balance out of time. 6 weeks with those horns isn't crazy, but could be enough to rebound you. Just keep away from sodium, eat clean, keep training and you should balance out. It it is still apparent after a couple of weeks, then I would look into other options.

I

impolitek

TID Lady Member
Aug 2, 2015
Thank you for your replies. I am physically better now, but I feel a bit depressed and very emotionally unstable ???

Jenner

Friends Remembered
Jan 9, 2012
Thank you for your replies. I am physically better now, but I feel a bit depressed and very emotionally unstable ???

Glad that went away. :)

As for being depressed and emotionally unstable..can't answer that as I have never had an issue even with higher doses. I don't think anyone can say it's from stopping use as our bodies are just too different..I personally think it could be a "mind ****" as I have done that to myself but snap out of it pretty quick.

Z

zipbolang

TID Lady Member
Apr 18, 2015
lmao..wow..no..chemical cant possibly have an effect on your body..i love the denial though...i still have my testicles at 50 how about you..ahahahha

Z

zipbolang

TID Lady Member
Apr 18, 2015
wait youre a woman..i guess you do have them...

druggies..im unsubscribing from this...

sassy69

sassy69

TID Lady Member
Aug 16, 2011

Again probably your hormone levels adjusting while the compounds are clearing your system (again ref: detection time of the compounds in question). This is similar to that time of the month - while hormone levels are in flux, it can affect your moods.

Two suggestions:
- be aware of it and just let the moods pass. Don't get all worked up about how you feel and make a big deal of it - it is part of what comes w/ playing w/ steroids (this happens to guys too). Be aware of it if you are feeling moody or depressed and just set it aside and get on w/ your daily life. It is easy to get really upset about things that tick you off while you're feeling this way - but again since this is a known effect of using steroids, be aware of it and don't get upset or shot w/ people. If you feel like you're going to, just step back and relax for a minute because there's probably nothing of consequence that is setting you off, but rather you are just prone to overrreacting to things. So just manage your behavior. If you need to stay away from people or things that upset you, then do it.

- You can use an over-the-counter treatment for depression / anxiety that generally helps pretty quickly - just removes the push to get upset about things - powder Inositol. It is just a B-vitamin. You can google it : "inositol OTC treatment depression" . If you buy it, look for a powder version and not a cap version - those tend to be very expensive. Also you don't want a cap that is combined w/ some other compound besides Inositol. Here's a good product that is very cheap: http://www.swansonvitamins.com/swan...aRhXPNdeDGxNlST0P_pLdnxE0aB2F8y1YEaAli18P8HAQ

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic