Latest Member
Dragon_Kitty
What's New?

Sweating ....... Who lives in a puddle

OldManStrength

OldManStrength

VIP Member
Apr 8, 2015
I know everyone sweats to some degree or another. But really I think something is wrong. It seems like ever since I started eating clean, and a lot of calories I sweat so much at the gym. I see people there all the time do their thing and just have some wet pits. Its literally dripping off my hands and running down my shins into my shoes. I have started taking two hand towels, so I have a back up when one is drenched.

Makes me think the rest of the people are just ****ing off and not really working hard at it...
Does this happen to anyone else too?....Am I just a freek.

The Old Man

Z

zipbolang

TID Lady Member
Apr 18, 2015
nope youre good. thats what the body is supposed to do. The metabolism is revved and its working fine. I do the same, not mention we're prolly the several of many working their muscles rather than their jaws.....

I live for the sight of those Beads of Hard Work, Rivulets of Raw Power, cascading down the sides of my bald head.

When I kickbox the heavy bag in between weight sets, the sight of my shin folding a 120 lb bag and leaving a Snail-Trail of Success constantly reminds me to not become one of those dolled-up Gym Mannequins, sucking some weird Bark and Monkey Shit extract, not dropping a drip of work for their high priced membership.

Some of these these namby-pamby gym staff that run arond with towels, complaining to their very own guests! Their income! to 'not sweat on the machines' make me ill. I clean it up and then disinfect, relax-the-****-up, Arm-Chair General. that they whine SWEAT IN A GYM is beyond non-sensical. How about you police your members who walk around with bucket-loads of cologne or perfume that make you gag during a heavy set? Or that talk on their cellphones on the edge of becnh where they have done a sweat-less ONE set?

Keep sweatin brother!

DLTH

DLTH

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2011
Nobody on here comes even close to me, trust me. I have an actual condition and I also live in Florida so it's hell for me. I have to change my shirt just from walking outside to get the mail in the summertime here. Honestly I'm not joking when I say I could probably be in the Guinness book of world records for sweating the most. It makes everything difficult for me in life.

P

prime

TID Board Of Directors
Dec 31, 2011
My condition is that I don't sweat enough. When I get hot it feels like I'm on some NO pre workout supplement but 10x worse. It's like my glands are trying to sweat but can't. If anyone has any idea what this is it would be greatly appreciated.

F

Fury

MuscleHead
Jun 6, 2012
Tren and sex trust me it's one hell of cocktail lol

Z

zipbolang

TID Lady Member
Apr 18, 2015
your body needs to learn to sweat. you have to be careful as it could lead to heat prostration, exhaustion and serious illness. Once your body learns to sweat, it will feel 'regulated"...try a low level sauna (dont dump a bunch of water on the rocks...just regular heat)..remember that sweat is your bodies' natural coolant..

DLTH

DLTH

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2011
My condition is that I don't sweat enough. When I get hot it feels like I'm on some NO pre workout supplement but 10x worse. It's like my glands are trying to sweat but can't. If anyone has any idea what this is it would be greatly appreciated.
Mine is that I cannot sweat on my face, from about my chest up its impossible for me to sweat. My body then compensates by sweating more from my chest to my waistline, and when I say more I mean about 10X more. It takes 3 minutes max for the sweat to be visible on my shirt if I'm in the heat. When I leave the gym my shirt is drenched, it's literally like I just came in out of the rain. Whatever condition you have I'll trade you.

Grumpyfit

Grumpyfit

MuscleHead
Jun 7, 2012
Raising the temp in your training environment by a mere 3 degrees will have you amazed at how much you can and will sweat. Experienced this, this past long and cold winter. Hello spring and here comes super sweat time.

Chirality

Chirality

Apr 25, 2015
I'm the only guy in my office that brings 2 shirts to work every day lol

JR Ewing

JR Ewing

MuscleHead
Nov 9, 2012
I sweat like a pig and am hot-natured in general. I almost always keep the AC crankin' in my home, office, and car, and rarely use the heat unless it's ridiculously cold outside.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic