Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
SDUBUBLACK
What's New?

Swear the Post Office just called and said I had a package. WTF?

Halo

Halo

VIP Member
Jul 5, 2011
Nobody's wondering how the post office got this guy's phone number????? I know my post office doesn't have my damn phone number and any package being sent to me won't have it on it either, so either this guy is a troll or something more is going on than just a received package.

As soon as I read this I thought troll, good call SAD... Seems like a new wave of them last few days.

bigbumpkin

bigbumpkin

Dec 13, 2011
Stuff like this makes me glad I have a local guy !

Str8jacked

Str8jacked

Dec 25, 2011
Total BS that hey called. Best to bail on that one.

DLTH

DLTH

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2011
I'm sorry but this thread is kinda funny. If you had to sign for it then it really isn't all that weird that they called you since they missed you at home. Just go get your stuff. This thread reminds me of the Naps forum at OLM. I'm pretty sure the DEA isn't hiding in the back of the post office. Besides, what do you think will eventually happen if you don't go to get it? They will try and mail it back to the sender and then when that turns out to be a fake address they will eventually open it. They aren't going to hold on to it forever.

Last edited:
IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
I know what your saying sad...

BUT... they DO have your phone number... because you gave it to them when you opened a po box or set up your addy for delivery... DOAH! (face palm!)

Thank you drive through...

BlueDevil

BlueDevil

MuscleHead
Jul 9, 2011
I know what your saying sad...

BUT... they DO have your phone number... because you gave it to them when you opened a po box or set up your addy for delivery... DOAH! (face palm!)

Thank you drive through...

Uhhh... if I were to open a PO box I wouldn't use a real number or ID.

Hypothetically of course.

DLTH

DLTH

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2011
At what point in this thread did the OP ever said he had a PO box? I'm assuming the gear was shipped to his house which means they know his name and address, so I don't think a phone number is hard to dig up.

BlueDevil

BlueDevil

MuscleHead
Jul 9, 2011
At what point in this thread did the OP ever said he had a PO box? I'm assuming the gear was shipped to his house which means they know his name and address, so I don't think a phone number is hard to dig up.

Sheeeeet... who said he has a house? Maybe he just says "ship dat shit 2 da post office, dawg, and have dem holler at me when dey get it."

But seriously, who orders gear that you have to sign for? Are all Z's packs like that?

DLTH

DLTH

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2011
Sheeeeet... who said he has a house? Maybe he just says "ship dat shit 2 da post office, dawg, and have dem holler at me when dey get it."

But seriously, who orders gear that you have to sign for? Are all Z's packs like that?

Back in my international days I signed for quit a few packs. The real question is who the hell would order from Z?

BlueDevil

BlueDevil

MuscleHead
Jul 9, 2011
Back in my international days I signed for quit a few packs. The real question is who the hell would order from Z?

Well, that's a good point.

Me, I'm paranoid. I ain't signing for shit. That ain't my name and that ain't my address. Package? What package?

I don't even go to my PO box when the place is open. I have 24/7 access to the place so I wait till they are closed.

G

gettinbigga

Sep 29, 2011
All pacs from Z have to be signed for and if you have a PO box and i don't think they would put a sticker on it they would call you with the # you gave them when you got the box, on a different note i guess i'm one of the few here who doesn't have a problem with him, i guess i got lucky back in the day but i still know people that use him without issues.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic