Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
Remy14
What's New?

Swear the Post Office just called and said I had a package. WTF?

mscldrew

mscldrew

Sep 11, 2010
Ordered some gear from Z, now the P.O. is calling telling me I have a package. They dont do that, and that is very suspecious.

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
LOL yea, I would just say "never heard of that guy wrong number"......

jandj0821

jandj0821

VIP Member
Jul 7, 2011
Z is a sign for source. One and only once time have I used him. Never had them call just a slip.

danrojigga

danrojigga

Rottens Pimp
May 24, 2011
Odd they called . Always had to sign from z's packs. I'd wait for them to deliver grab the slip then follow the postman for a few blocks then get it lol.

SJA

SJA

MuscleHead
Feb 24, 2011
This can go either way. Have they tried to deliver it to your home yet?

B

bkarayray

Nov 27, 2011
dude don't fuck with that pack, it's not worth it. just go back to the drawing board. sounds like some small town we got nothing better to do bullshit.

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
Nobody's wondering how the post office got this guy's phone number????? I know my post office doesn't have my damn phone number and any package being sent to me won't have it on it either, so either this guy is a troll or something more is going on than just a received package.

NutNut

NutNut

MuscleHead
Jul 25, 2011
Nobody's wondering how the post office got this guy's phone number????? I know my post office doesn't have my damn phone number and any package being sent to me won't have it on it either, so either this guy is a troll or something more is going on than just a received package.

I thought that but I also thought "why is he having it sent to his house" and "why bother with a scummy fuck like z"?

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic