Latest Member
arcticranger
What's New?

Sustanon questions

N.O.V.

N.O.V.

MuscleHead
Jan 24, 2014
Is there much benefit to sus over ethanate or cyp? Would it work well stacked with deca and drol like the others?

GapeVanDamme

GapeVanDamme

Jan 24, 2014
The only real benefit is a faster achievement of drastically heightened blood levels, and anecdotally, people say that shorter esters cause less bloat.

But, as has been said, not worth the hype.

chestrockwell420

chestrockwell420

MuscleHead
Oct 9, 2012
with the shorter esters i would suggest pinning it eod, but some argue that suggestion. not any better imo...test e or c is just fine

N.O.V.

N.O.V.

MuscleHead
Jan 24, 2014
Test suspension then, would it be more beneficial over the others? I assume yes due to the concentration.. and if so is it good to stack with deca and adrol or dbol?

Rider

Rider

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 27, 2010
Test suspension then, would it be more beneficial over the others? I assume yes due to the concentration.. and if so is it good to stack with deca and adrol or dbol?

I prefer to stack long acting esters with long acting esters.
For example:
Test E with Deca, EQ or Tren E
Test Prop with Tren Ace

In your case, I'd go with Sust stacked with Deca. You have more long acting esters in Sust then short.

HisAngriness

HisAngriness

Fancypants VIP
Mar 23, 2011
or, bear with me here because this might sound a little crazy, you could learn more about what you're putting in your body before actually going out and doing it...
food for thought

N.O.V.

N.O.V.

MuscleHead
Jan 24, 2014
I was merely inquiring. I've never used short acting esters of test and was curious if anyone had any insight. I'm familiar with cyp, and ethanate.. and don't intend to use anything without doing my homework.

O

onedieselboy

VIP Member
Jan 18, 2012
If you are looking to put size on then any type of test(sus,E,Cyp) stacked with deca and dbol will do the trick.

N.O.V.

N.O.V.

MuscleHead
Jan 24, 2014
I've run a few cycles on test e, deca, & dbol, and with test c, deca, and drol.. they both worked great. Just wondered if there was any substantial difference in the esters, as i have not found anything to support that theory.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic