Latest Member
RalfKelleh
What's New?

Sustanon and Injections

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
This thread sure does have a lot of, errrr, ummmm, stuff to read through. My opinion is that test blends suck, mostly because you have less control over keeping levels stable. I used sustanon E4D for the first 7 weeks of my first cycle, and I bloated like a puffer-fish, not to mention my ups and downs, which I DID notice. After switching to test prop for the backload portion of my cycle, I felt much better, lost most of the retained water, lowered my blood pressure, and looked much better. Did my strength or mass change significantly? No. But the other benefits of the switch were well worth the ED pins. I've run prop since, because I run short cycles. But when I do decide to run another 10-12 weeker, I'll use test e. Fuck sust.

B

BikerTrash

Rottens cookie dealer
Mar 19, 2011
Heres the thing , everyones body reacts differently to compounds ,wether it be Test E or C or Sustanon , I have ran cycles with Test C , as well as cycles with Test E , I have ran multiple compound cycles as well , I will say this and as I mentioned prior in thread I am currently running Sustanon at 750 mg wkly broke up in 2 pins . I am loving this cycle , yes there are other compounds in this cycle as well but I have nothing bad to say about the sustanon at this time . Its hard to say why one person would bloat bad from it , or why one person would not carry as much water .I personally am not carrying much water on this cycle as some of my prior ones,. Is it due to the sustanon rather than Test E or isnt it , One doesnt know and agian thats why we all have to see what our bodies like and dont like in the way of compounds . Just because someone gains 30lbs on cycle with Sus , doesnt direclty mean someone else will , its all about diet and training and I think thats the point we should be distilling in the OP's mind rather than bickering on who is or isnt right or what one gained and one didnt .

KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010
Heres the thing , everyones body reacts differently to compounds ,wether it be Test E or C or Sustanon , I have ran cycles with Test C , as well as cycles with Test E , I have ran multiple compound cycles as well , I will say this and as I mentioned prior in thread I am currently running Sustanon at 750 mg wkly broke up in 2 pins . I am loving this cycle , yes there are other compounds in this cycle as well but I have nothing bad to say about the sustanon at this time . Its hard to say why one person would bloat bad from it , or why one person would not carry as much water .I personally am not carrying much water on this cycle as some of my prior ones,. Is it due to the sustanon rather than Test E or isnt it , One doesnt know and agian thats why we all have to see what our bodies like and dont like in the way of compounds . Just because someone gains 30lbs on cycle with Sus , doesnt direclty mean someone else will , its all about diet and training and I think thats the point we should be distilling in the OP's mind rather than bickering on who is or isnt right or what one gained and one didnt .

Ill agree to that, EQ is the most worthless compound to me. But yet again everyones different as you said.

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
Ill agree to that, EQ is the most worthless compound to me. But yet again everyones different as you said.

I like the energy it seems to give at higher doses (if the anxiety doesn't get you first lol)

Maybe ciba thought the same thing when they methylated it!

S

soinkid

Mar 14, 2011
hoenstly my diet was super shit. ate everything i saw and wanted all the time. I worked my ass off and was doing some intense cardio for mma...but yes i gained thirty lbs in 16 weeks. obviously i didnt run the drol for that long only 6 weeks. but i have always been the skinny kid, not any more lol. i still stay lean, i can run 100mg of anadrol and never bloat, not sure why, same with deca. i dont run any deca any more due to some limp side effects...lol. but still

emedic

emedic

Apr 18, 2011
Wow so much info on this thread I can't thank you guys enough. I will be posting pics shortly when I get back from this last minute trip me n my wife n my newborn child are on at the moment. So far hard work in the gym is paying off! I'm noticing a lot of changes , I don't see any physical changes yet but you all say 4-5weeks ....just workouts seem more intense. I am looking foward to the physical changes....no bloat so far a little appetite picked up but nothing immense.

SFGiants

SFGiants

MuscleHead
Apr 20, 2011
Never mind I mis understood what I read and is why the edit lol!

Allergies got me all fucked up!

Last edited:
ITAWOLF

ITAWOLF

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2010
1st cycle-- heck no...not just sus at 2x wk ...look ur gonna make ur best gains on ur first ever cycle...so why not do it better...and some prop and maybe abit more cyp or enth to the mix....i've got more than 20 cycles under the belt ....make sure u have pct dwn to a tee imho sell the sus --u can get alot more single ester for what u paid for the sus ...then throw some dbol on top.....if u cant grow on that then ur sol my 2cc

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic