Members
Latest Member
severedthumbz
What's New?

Sus-Deca-Dbol-end-with-winny-Help

A

AZ starting over

Jan 29, 2013
IronCore i do know the difference between 17AA and a 17-Nor.....I also know what prolactin is but dont know how to curb it....Help please explaining it? I appreciate all the help guys. Thank you

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
17-nor?

what's your PCT look like? AI on hand?

A

AZ starting over

Jan 29, 2013
What do you guys think of just going with EQ instead of Deca in this cycle?

A

AZ starting over

Jan 29, 2013
i havent got any PCT yet? What do you recommend? I work out about 5 days a week. I do cardio everyday and heavy cardio about 2 days.

S

schultz1

Bangs Raiden's mom VIP
Jan 3, 2011
It appears that you may have very little past cycle experience. Why not just run some test @ 500 mg/ wk for12 weeks or so and see how you do with that. This will give you an idea of how you respond to the test and, allow you time to continue researching for your next go round. Also, the amount of cardio you do has no bearing on your pct. You should definately look this up prior to starting. PCT is the most important part of any cycle and should be on hand prior to starting, in case of an early abort. Lots of info here, you just gotta do the work and find it. Once basic knowledge is shown info will flow your way. Best of luck to you sir.

A

AZ starting over

Jan 29, 2013
Thank you bro.....I've thought of that also...But i've done that in the best and wasnt to impressed with the outcome.

S

schultz1

Bangs Raiden's mom VIP
Jan 3, 2011
Thank you bro.....I've thought of that also...But i've done that in the best and wasnt to impressed with the outcome.

Understood. I can tell you from my own personal experience, decca killed my libido. I would opt for for masterone enanthate over decca, if this isnt available to you, mast prop could be used with more frequent injections, otherwise eq would be my next choice. Again this is what I prefer and not necessarilly what would best suit you. The pct forum should be your next stop. This will help you determine what you need upon coming off. So many compounds, so little time... Oh and I hate winny, kills my joints. good luck to you AZ

A

AZ starting over

Jan 29, 2013
Yea...i hate the whole joint thing, but thats one reason i was taking deca...

S

schultz1

Bangs Raiden's mom VIP
Jan 3, 2011
the whole decca and joint thing is a myth. Test will do the same thing. It is a build up of synovial fluid in the joint.

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
I have an Idea... rather than point out that you dont know and ask for the answer... look for the answer and give it to us....

you will thank me later.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic