Members
Latest Member
arcticranger
What's New?

Surprising Result

P

Pbzepintx

Jul 12, 2023
I got some interesting test results and don't really know how to proceed with my cycle or my diet or anything.

At a nutrition store, I took a InBody test. I weigh 182.4 lbs, 125.7 lbs water (probably due to retention, estrogen/dbol related). The unexpected result was 6% body fat. I was really anticipating seeing 10-15%. Right before I took the test I designed a cycle and I don't know if it is best use at this point.

3 months ago, I bought Test C/E blend to self-administer TRT and then a friend gave me a giant bottle of dbol so I cranked everything up to 10. Missed out on newbie gains and I know that, but its too late. I'm already there. I grew from 160 to 182-184 lbs with a 6 week test/dbol cycle. Since then, I dropped the dbol and went to test only. Static, strength only gains.

I thought I would design a mean bulking cycle to pack on more muscle and then cut to see what my body was capable of, but with my body fat % as low as it is already, I don't really know where to proceed. I figured that I would just go ahead and bulk/eat my ass off and then see where I was. Apparently I'll need a lot more calories during my cut than I anticipated.

My order came in. I'm running .5 mL Ment (Trestolone) E EOD (50 mg), .4 mL Test E/C 400 EOD (160 mg), .25 mL Tren E EOD (50 mg). I was going to run dbol, but am cutting that out to shave water weight and other effects. I'm running EOD for stable hormone levels. I'll run this bulk for 6 weeks. I am considering Ibutamoren for appetite stimulation via ghrelin uptake.

Then I'll cut. Drop the test down to .3 mL EOD (120 mg), run Primo E at .5mL EOD (100 mg), keep the tren E .25 mL EOD (50 mg) and 25 mg Winstrol ED. 6 weeks.

I'm holding a lot of water, so I figure that cutting the test down and running primo instead will help with that, but I'm still open to advice on that front. I also have about 60 Anavar 25 mg but I figured I would save that since I'm running so many anabolics already.

Also, does anyone else struggle with body fat? I assume the usual issue is BF% too high, but is there anything I should do or consider due to my abnormally low BF? I eat quite a lot and look pretty soft, so I thought my % would be double what it is.

What about water retention advice? Mild diuretics I can use during my cut? Or should I stay away from them? It's been years since I ran any gear and I hope I've found a great group of people who can help me in my journey.

Thank you!

Thrawn

Thrawn

MuscleHead
Jun 12, 2023
I got some interesting test results and don't really know how to proceed with my cycle or my diet or anything.

At a nutrition store, I took a InBody test. I weigh 182.4 lbs, 125.7 lbs water (probably due to retention, estrogen/dbol related). The unexpected result was 6% body fat. I was really anticipating seeing 10-15%. Right before I took the test I designed a cycle and I don't know if it is best use at this point.

3 months ago, I bought Test C/E blend to self-administer TRT and then a friend gave me a giant bottle of dbol so I cranked everything up to 10. Missed out on newbie gains and I know that, but its too late. I'm already there. I grew from 160 to 182-184 lbs with a 6 week test/dbol cycle. Since then, I dropped the dbol and went to test only. Static, strength only gains.

I thought I would design a mean bulking cycle to pack on more muscle and then cut to see what my body was capable of, but with my body fat % as low as it is already, I don't really know where to proceed. I figured that I would just go ahead and bulk/eat my ass off and then see where I was. Apparently I'll need a lot more calories during my cut than I anticipated.

My order came in. I'm running .5 mL Ment (Trestolone) E EOD (50 mg), .4 mL Test E/C 400 EOD (160 mg), .25 mL Tren E EOD (50 mg). I was going to run dbol, but am cutting that out to shave water weight and other effects. I'm running EOD for stable hormone levels. I'll run this bulk for 6 weeks. I am considering Ibutamoren for appetite stimulation via ghrelin uptake.

Then I'll cut. Drop the test down to .3 mL EOD (120 mg), run Primo E at .5mL EOD (100 mg), keep the tren E .25 mL EOD (50 mg) and 25 mg Winstrol ED. 6 weeks.

I'm holding a lot of water, so I figure that cutting the test down and running primo instead will help with that, but I'm still open to advice on that front. I also have about 60 Anavar 25 mg but I figured I would save that since I'm running so many anabolics already.

Also, does anyone else struggle with body fat? I assume the usual issue is BF% too high, but is there anything I should do or consider due to my abnormally low BF? I eat quite a lot and look pretty soft, so I thought my % would be double what it is.

What about water retention advice? Mild diuretics I can use during my cut? Or should I stay away from them? It's been years since I ran any gear and I hope I've found a great group of people who can help me in my journey.

Thank you!
You are roughly 67% water, that's normal range. What exactly is an in body test and how is it done. 6% bf is below average. I'm having difficulty trusting that number if you yourself believed you are in 10 to 15 range. Can you clarify your current cycle at one point it says what you want to do but then it says that you are doing currently what you planned on doing.

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
You are NOT 6% Bf no matter what BS test you took, sorry just that is what it is.
You need to stick with the basics IMO and forget the Ment, you will gain nothing from it in the long run.
Don't bother with the orals for now, the dbol won't do anything long term for you the way you are using it and the anavar you don't have enough of.
A blend of E and C is bullshit as it is likely only one or the other and you would find no advantage nor know the difference between one or the other.
Just run the Test at 300mg every 5 days for 3 months or so and see what happens if you train properly and eat like an adult that has GOALS and DISCIPLINE.
6 weeks is a shit cycle length that will not do anything for you, 10-12 weeks minimum.
Don't waste your time with these eod shots, tren e is ED and Primo is once every 5 days with a minimum of 200mg.
So IF you ran the test and the primo and IF you knew how to train properly then you can have a great run with long term gains.
If you are impatient and cannot take accurate advice then you can waste, time, money, gear and your HEALTH!
"Bulking" the way most people do it is bullshit also, as all you will likely be doing is feeding fat.
You NEED protein for growth period, and ALL steroids do is increase protein synthesis so if you don't have enough protein then you are fucking yourself.
Education is the key to success in life and Bodybuilding.
Cheers

Bigtex

Bigtex

VIP Member
Aug 14, 2012

Thank you!
These InBody machines are Bioimpedance analysis. The are not considered so reliable. If you want to get a realistic view of your bodyfat, water, bone density etc go find a place that does dual energy X-ray absorptiometry (DEXA). They usually run around $125.

genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
Those InBody tests are junk. I can test between 4% and 20% depending on the time of day, what I ate and how hydrated I am. I am a legit 5-6% BF and the other day it said I am 10%. Another guy got on it after me, who doesn't have a visible abdominal and his love handles hang over his shorts, also tested at 10%.

Drop the trestalone and tren. Stick to the basics. Test, test and more test. Eat, eat and eat some more.

P

Pbzepintx

Jul 12, 2023
You are roughly 67% water, that's normal range. What exactly is an in body test and how is it done. 6% bf is below average. I'm having difficulty trusting that number if you yourself believed you are in 10 to 15 range. Can you clarify your current cycle at one point it says what you want to do but then it says that you are doing currently what you planned on doing.
I've always been really skinny and had a hard time putting on weight. I ate and ate and didn't gain a pound until I started loading with insane carbs via tons of pasta.. for my whole life. I've heard that these machines are ridiculously inaccurate. My arms and legs have no fat to speak of, but I can pinch some skin in my abdominal area. I still believe that I'm over 10% but not by a lot.

My current cycle is 50 mg MENT EOD, 160 mg Test EOD and 40-50 mg Tren EOD. I stopped the dbol. That's the current cycle.

As far as the rest of the comments, thank you. I felt as if I had over-diversified, especially since I've made such remarkable gains on little other than test, but I got into that mindset that if 10 is good, then 15 would be better. I still want to use what I got, and I got a buttload of Test C/E (literally haha).

I'll definitely hit everyone up for my future cycles and I wish I had done so this time.

Thank you.

Tuffoldman

Tuffoldman

VIP Member
May 23, 2011
Bioimpedance meters run an electrical current through your body to tell your body fat because electricity runs through muscle at a different speed that it does fat so based on how fast one electrode reaches the other they base that information and determine your body fat.

The issue is water weight makes a difference and changes the speed in which the current runs through your body it can make a difference based on how tall you are and also there are many other factors that make bio impedance meters very inaccurate I believe if I remember correctly they can be 6 to 8% off that's not 68% of your actual body fat but it could have someone that's 18% body fat saying they're 10% or vice versa

Tuffoldman

Tuffoldman

VIP Member
May 23, 2011
I believe a dexa scan is going to be the most accurate way to tell what your true body fat is because of the way it measures. Similar to an MRI or CAT scan it is penetrating skin, fat, muscle, and bone plus takes an account hydration. You really can't get any more accurate than that other than a buoyancy test the issue with those is be able to expel every possible bit of oxygen from your lungs and hold it while they dip you into the water.

Jrod

Jrod

Jun 30, 2022
You are NOT 6% Bf no matter what BS test you took, sorry just that is what it is.
You need to stick with the basics IMO and forget the Ment, you will gain nothing from it in the long run.
Don't bother with the orals for now, the dbol won't do anything long term for you the way you are using it and the anavar you don't have enough of.
A blend of E and C is bullshit as it is likely only one or the other and you would find no advantage nor know the difference between one or the other.
Just run the Test at 300mg every 5 days for 3 months or so and see what happens if you train properly and eat like an adult that has GOALS and DISCIPLINE.
6 weeks is a shit cycle length that will not do anything for you, 10-12 weeks minimum.
Don't waste your time with these eod shots, tren e is ED and Primo is once every 5 days with a minimum of 200mg.
So IF you ran the test and the primo and IF you knew how to train properly then you can have a great run with long term gains.
If you are impatient and cannot take accurate advice then you can waste, time, money, gear and your HEALTH!
"Bulking" the way most people do it is bullshit also, as all you will likely be doing is feeding fat.
You NEED protein for growth period, and ALL steroids do is increase protein synthesis so if you don't have enough protein then you are fucking yourself.
Education is the key to success in life and Bodybuilding.
Cheers
Yep. Just test. Maybe a bit of eq to increase appetite.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic