Members
Latest Member
severedthumbz
What's New?

Supplements...A waste?

E

eknight

Mar 28, 2013
Pillar- why do you "need" a boost? That's the part I don't get. You said it yourself- they're supplements; there's nothing in them that you should feel you "need." If you any the caffeine, why not just have some coffee? I purposefully left out all the "other" ingredients because they are massively underdosed as part of a proprietory blend. What do you suppose guys did in the 70s and 80s when the only "preworkout" was Ultimate Orange, and it wasn't taken by anyone competing in tested Feds? If Mark Henry can squat and dead 900 pounds without a preworkout, then until I reach above that level, pound for pound, I don't think I need one either. -EK

Last edited:
biggerben692000

biggerben692000

MuscleHead
Feb 3, 2012
Pillar- why do you "need" a boost? That's the part I don't get. You said it yourself- they're supplements; there's nothing in them that you should feel you "need." If you any the caffeine, why not just have some coffee? I purposefully left out all the "other" ingredients because they are massively underdosed as part of a proprietory blend. What do you suppose guys did in the 70s and 80s when the only "preworkout" was Ultimate Orange, and it wasn't taken by anyone competing in tested Feds? If Mark Henry can squat and dead 900 pounds without a preworkout, then until I reach above that level, pound for pound, I don't think I need one either. -EK

Ultimate Orange was some heavy duty shit....wasn't it? Can't get that shit like it was back when.

E

eknight

Mar 28, 2013
I'm fairly sure I had no business messing with it, lol. I was competing at the 132s, and at times taking the dose advised for the 181s, and staying awake for far too long after I took it. One tub was enough to convince me that- even when properly dosed- it wasn't for me. -EK

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011

The supp I mentioned contains no proprietary blend. You are speaking in a generality.

I have coffee for the caffeine. And I also take a pre workout supplement which I mentioned.

I NEED a boost not physically but mentally as my job is mentally exhausting.

Being kinda preachy to a guy that uses anadrol, testosterone, trenbolone and a whole host of other shit about a pre workout supp is kinda weird though. AMIRITE?

P.S. I hate the supplement industry and the prop blends and lies and bullshit they peddle to the ignorant. This pre is the only dietary supp I use. Don't even use a Multi anymore. If I was talkin to a newb I would suggest no supps until their diet was straight so we actually agree here. Just trollin lmao

Rottenrogue

Rottenrogue

Strongwoman
Jan 26, 2011
I like c4 , ephedra and am trying to get better with my protien consumption with taking in shakes.
Other than that I tend to not take supps

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic