Supplement review

Discussion in 'Diet and Nutrition' started by ThatOneGuy, Oct 6, 2017.

1. ThatOneGuy

ThatOneGuy New Member

Oct 6, 2017
    Has anyone taken Amino Complex, Alpha Muscle, Nitric Alpha N02? I tried looking for the reviews and nothing credible seems to show up. The company that produces them is Alpha Muscle Complex. They are from New York. I really never took supplements but I was just wondering if anyone has heard of them?

2. ThatOneGuy

ThatOneGuy New Member

Oct 6, 2017
    I wasn't able to notice the difference. But maybe I'll give it another try thanks though.

MuntyHide likes this.
  3. Ramrod

Ramrod VIP Member

Jun 5, 2012
    That company looks like a waste of time. I wouldn't spend my money on it. IMO

4. devst8r

devst8r Member

Oct 13, 2017
    i have never even heard of that company

5. devst8r

devst8r Member

Oct 13, 2017
    a good way to get some energy is by eating a pre workout meal

6. lazylizzard

lazylizzard New Member

Feb 13, 2018
    Stay off this wonder meds and supplements. The only thing that works is exercise and a healthy diet.

7. two_slug

two_slug VIP Member

Mar 7, 2012
    lazylizard, are you referring to the specific supplements mentioned in this thread or all supplements. If it's the latter, you are sorely misinformed. Supplements like creatine and whey, just to name a few, can help drastically when combined with a well thought out diet and proper training. The same goes for AAS, GH, etc. It's all dependent on your individual goals. Many that can't be achieved by diet and exercise alone.

8. lazylizzard

lazylizzard New Member

Feb 13, 2018
    No, i totally dont want to attack all supplements existing. But i specifically meant that Alpha Muscle supplement i heard lots of bad things about. Im taking supplements myself.

9. T H

T H Member

Feb 8, 2018
    Hmm I'll have to read up on that company. Thanks for the insight

10. UncleBoogie

UncleBoogie New Member

Feb 25, 2018
    no, never