Members
Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

Supplement review

T

ThatOneGuy

Oct 6, 2017
Has anyone taken Amino Complex, Alpha Muscle, Nitric Alpha N02? I tried looking for the reviews and nothing credible seems to show up. The company that produces them is Alpha Muscle Complex. They are from New York. I really never took supplements but I was just wondering if anyone has heard of them?

T

ThatOneGuy

Oct 6, 2017
Alpha Muscle Complex has definitely helped me increase the length and intensity of my workouts; however, since I started taking the supplement, I sometimes find it difficult to relax and be sedentary at any point due to the increased energy level I now have. I always want to be moving and getting things done, even when I am not in the gym.
I wasn't able to notice the difference. But maybe I'll give it another try thanks though.

Ramrod

Ramrod

MuscleHead
Jun 5, 2012
That company looks like a waste of time. I wouldn't spend my money on it. IMO

D

devst8r

Oct 13, 2017
i have never even heard of that company

D

devst8r

Oct 13, 2017
a good way to get some energy is by eating a pre workout meal

L

lazylizzard

Feb 13, 2018
Stay off this wonder meds and supplements. The only thing that works is exercise and a healthy diet.

two_slug

two_slug

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2012
lazylizard, are you referring to the specific supplements mentioned in this thread or all supplements. If it's the latter, you are sorely misinformed. Supplements like creatine and whey, just to name a few, can help drastically when combined with a well thought out diet and proper training. The same goes for AAS, GH, etc. It's all dependent on your individual goals. Many that can't be achieved by diet and exercise alone.

L

lazylizzard

Feb 13, 2018
No, i totally dont want to attack all supplements existing. But i specifically meant that Alpha Muscle supplement i heard lots of bad things about. Im taking supplements myself.

T

T H

Feb 8, 2018
Hmm I'll have to read up on that company. Thanks for the insight

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic