Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Supplement magic bullet?

K

KyleB

VIP Member
Sep 5, 2012
I'm dead set on eggs being the best thing to recover. I don't eat red meat outside of IN N OUT when with the family. I don't like chicken or turkey. I thought I was crazy on how well it works to repair but there must be something to it....raw eggs have highest bioavailability of any food and a whole eggs has the most BCAA per gram as a food.

And just throwing this out there........but some (not all) people in the golden era would eat some of the egg shells in their protein drinks.

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
TestoFuel is marketed as a testosterone-boosting supplement. It contains a blend of ingredients, including vitamins, minerals, and herbal extracts, that are claimed to support testosterone production.
While testosterone plays a vital role in various aspects of male health, including muscle growth, energy levels, and libido, it's important to approach testosterone-boosting supplements with caution.
It's advisable to consult with a healthcare professional before considering such supplements, as they may carry potential risks and side effects. A healthcare professional can evaluate your individual health status and guide you towards appropriate strategies to support overall health and well-being.
I disagree MOST "health care professionals" don't know a fucking thing about health, nutrition or fitness, just take a look at the Motherfuckers.
We have a few here that know some stuff but the average is just that "average"

beefnewton

beefnewton

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2022
If you have trouble trusting doctors, give Dr. Julius Woythaler MD a listen (starts at :30). He should know. Just look how fit he is.

And that TestoFuel shill is just regurgitating paraphrased advertising... earning that daily $0.05.

Thrawn

Thrawn

MuscleHead
Jun 12, 2023
TestoFuel is marketed as a testosterone-boosting supplement. It contains a blend of ingredients, including vitamins, minerals, and herbal extracts, that are claimed to support testosterone production.
While testosterone plays a vital role in various aspects of male health, including muscle growth, energy levels, and libido, it's important to approach testosterone-boosting supplements with caution.
It's advisable to consult with a healthcare professional before considering such supplements, as they may carry potential risks and side effects. A healthcare professional can evaluate your individual health status and guide you towards appropriate strategies to support overall health and well-being.
I'm selling colesterol pills then, since it helps support test production.

P

Pbzepintx

Jul 12, 2023
I don't have anything profound to add, but healthy diet high in protein (at least 2x bodyweight in kg or 1x in lbs.. you're British so I don't know about the conversion to stone lol) goes a long way.

Adding EAA's on top of that will greatly aid in your recovery and in the gym.

If you're adventurous, creatine goes a long way.

Healthy sleep too.

These guys are all very knowledgeable and you should take their advice.

EDIT: And I don't trust Testofuel

The ingredient list is silly. This is definitely not worth your money.

1689651469911.png

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic