Members
Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Super Test 300 and 400

U

Usealittle

Feb 15, 2012
I would have you run 400 for 10 then if you wanted to keep it goin up it to 600 for 5 more wks....

I don't see a need to run more then you need... You might also think about getting a oral to use at the start and finish or add in another compound from start to finish. If you add in another compound with the test at 400 there should be no need to go past 10wks or up it too 600.

B

Bigwhite

MuscleHead
Mar 20, 2013
I would have you run 400 for 10 then if you wanted to keep it goin up it to 600 for 5 more wks....

I don't see a need to run more then you need... You might also think about getting a oral to use at the start and finish or add in another compound from start to finish. If you add in another compound with the test at 400 there should be no need to go past 10wks or up it too 600.

That makes no sense. Pick a dose and stick with it. The side effects will be no less at 400mg vs 600mg but the benefits will be much greater. 12-16 weeks imo....

U

Usealittle

Feb 15, 2012
That makes no sense. Pick a dose and stick with it. The side effects will be no less at 400mg vs 600mg but the benefits will be much greater. 12-16 weeks imo....

How dose it not make sense..... No need for the guy to go from 300 which he said he got good results from to 600, double the dose... Also for most people after 8-10wks gains start to level off. So the only way to keep gains coming is to up the dose at that point or add in another compound to keep gains coming. IMO running cycles longer then 12wks unless you want to blast and cruise is not a smart idea... But you have more posts then me so I guess you know best.

I still stand by my post as the smart thing to do....

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
I would take the 300mg every 5 days till it is gone then run the 400 every 5 days till it is gone, maximize your run with less sides if you need 600mg you are doing something wrong altogether for only your second cycle.

B

Bigwhite

MuscleHead
Mar 20, 2013
How dose it not make sense..... No need for the guy to go from 300 which he said he got good results from to 600, double the dose... Also for most people after 8-10wks gains start to level off. So the only way to keep gains coming is to up the dose at that point or add in another compound to keep gains coming. IMO running cycles longer then 12wks unless you want to blast and cruise is not a smart idea... But you have more posts then me so I guess you know best.

I still stand by my post as the smart thing to do....

Lmao...Ok more post....My point on pick a dose is test e takes up to 4 week to get full saturation then stabilize and enjoy. If you increase at week 8 or 10 and only run a 12 week cycle, you never get to level out again. Ok , as for dose, I recommend 500mg wk first cycle, sure some guys get good gains on less but if your taking the risk to inject something into your body that could harm you, why not get something out of it. Your first cycle is going to be your best cycle with best gains. enjoy it.

U

Usealittle

Feb 15, 2012
I said run 400for 10wks, then at that point IF yu wanted to keep the cycles goin and gains comin THEN up it to 600 and run that vial till it runs out (5wks)...

Takes 3-4wks for bloods to stabilize then 1-1.5 more wks to stabilize at 600 which will leave 4 more wks till levels start to drop off.

Not trying to argue just stating a point

Last edited:
B

Bigwhite

MuscleHead
Mar 20, 2013
I said run 400for 10wks, then at that point IF yu wanted to keep the cycles goin and gains comin THEN up it to 600 and run that vial till it runs out (5wks)...

Takes 3-4wks for bloods to stabilize then 1-1.5 more wks to stabilize at 600 which will leave 4 more wks till levels start to drop off.

Not trying to argue just stating a point
Ok, If there was one answer or one opinion, the forum would get boring. I see your point.....

U

Usealittle

Feb 15, 2012
Thread and questions are for our opinions... You can have yours and I have mine. Like I don't see any point using test e and pin it Ed like you do, or you say you do... 2x wk is all is needed. The OP is askin to get opinnions.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic