Latest Member
RalfKelleh
What's New?

Super long story cut short>>>>>>

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
Thanks bro, your info. makes me feel better about this. Been reading up on it and can't find any definitive info. other than info. that concerns me. What does 'oxygenated blood to the lungs mean'? The other issue I'm having is a heart rate of 30-35 at times. Any idea why my heart rate gets so low?
I called a cardiologist my Dr referred me to and they don't take my ins., AARP United Health Care, WTF ??? I guess U.H.C. don't pay them enough to keep me alive!
Get back to your doctor "STAT" as the medical pros like to say, explain the problem with insurance and his referral buddy. If he cannot or will not help, google other cardiologists in your area. Many of them may want a referral first, but if you catch a sympathetic ear on the phone it may help. A google search will also tell you which doctors accept which insurance.

Blue Cross Blue Shield is the 800lb gorilla ... after Medicare ... but United Health Care is NOT a minor player in the caregiving-for-bux league.

S

searay

VIP Member
Dec 20, 2017
I did call my Dr and it's gone back to the referral department. Hopefully they'll do there due diligence and make sure the cardiologist takes UHC.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic