Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Super Bowl....

The other Snake

The other Snake

VIP Member
Aug 19, 2016
I predict this game will be forgotten in a year, and so will that Swifty-Kelce romance.
Oh the NFL is riding that romance like a race horse. I have a feeling it would be in the NFL's best interest for KC to win that game. Not that I think a multi-billion dollar organization would slant the table in that direction.... or.... maybe.

They didn't say much about their Golden boy Mahomes's dad getting pinched for DWI for the 3rd time now. Maybe that's unrelated to the game but so is where Travis Kelce puts his dick.

Go Eagles! lol

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
and, speaking of trophy fucks, I guess it's fair to say Kelce, a mere All-Pro jock, is scoring bigger than Her Swiftness is?

Only way she can upgrade would be a member of The Royal Family, and preferably KIng Charles, if she hurries.

The other Snake

The other Snake

VIP Member
Aug 19, 2016
Once the Eagles took a shit (actually that started around week 13) I really wanted to see the Lions or Bills do something. Once Dallas was knocked out, it was all good for me. Sorry OP.

ogre

ogre

VIP Member
Dec 18, 2016
I live in the KC area so I'll say Chiefs.

MR. BMJ

MR. BMJ

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 21, 2011
Well, with Taylor Swift being so effin' hot, I bet the Chiefs will win.

lol

IronInsanity

IronInsanity

TID Board Of Directors
May 3, 2011
I’m hoping for a close game. I’d rather the Niners win. I don’t like dynasties unless it’s my Steelers. But I think the Chiefs will win because of Mahomes.

M

Massive G

VIP Member
Apr 10, 2020
Well, with Taylor Swift being so effin' hot, I bet the Chiefs will win.

lol
I will watch you tag her! Ha. She's got the weirdest body and terrible posture skinny little red lipstick bitch.

wagatanga

wagatanga

Jun 8, 2023
Sorry to hear about your team, but here's to hoping for some exciting matchups ahead! Totally agree, a close game is always more fun to watch. Dee-Bo and CMC tearing it up would definitely be a sight to see!

M

Massive G

VIP Member
Apr 10, 2020
As long as Kyle is the coach 49ers will never win a Superbowl. Defense played incredible most of the game. And they ended up firing the DC.
Sucks.

wagatanga

wagatanga

Jun 8, 2023
Sorry to hear about your team, but here's to hoping for some exciting matchups ahead! Totally agree, a close game is always more fun to watch. Dee-Bo and CMC tearing it up would definitely be a sight to see!
I remember a Premier League match that had me on the edge just like you want – no blowouts, just pure excitement.

Speaking of wish lists, I once hoped for an underdog team to shine, and guess what? They did! It felt like a win for every fan in the league.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 1 members watching this topic