Latest Member
BluueWater_Hunter
What's New?

Sunday afternoon

AllTheWay

AllTheWay

TID Lady Member
Mar 17, 2011
what is everybody doing on this sunday afternoon?

i am sitting here waiting as my tech preps a dog that i am getting ready to do a leg amputation on. it ripped off its foot in a fence last night. i would really like to be taking a nap though :D

Halo

Halo

VIP Member
Jul 5, 2011
what is everybody doing on this sunday afternoon?

i am sitting here waiting as my tech preps a dog that i am getting ready to do a leg amputation on. it ripped off its foot in a fence last night. i would really like to be taking a nap though :D

Yeaahhh, well I'm not getting ready to do any amputations LOL.. your life is something else ATW :D. Just got back from COSTCO got a bunch of ribeyes, ground beef and Leg of Lamb, now watching some Broncos Raiders football. While being amused by the 7 crazy dogs that live here.

IronInsanity

IronInsanity

TID Board Of Directors
May 3, 2011
Sitting here on a stinking cardio bike peddaling trying to resist the temptation to go move the iron. REST... Rest... rest...

Getting ready to watch Steelers v. Ravens tonight.

MightyMouse719

MightyMouse719

National Champion & VIP Member
Jul 8, 2011
Watching some NASCAR and NFL, hiding from my husband and son as they bicker at each other all day.

AllTheWay

AllTheWay

TID Lady Member
Mar 17, 2011
Yeaahhh, well I'm not getting ready to do any amputations LOL.. your life is something else ATW :D. Just got back from COSTCO got a bunch of ribeyes, ground beef and Leg of Lamb, now watching some Broncos Raiders football. While being amused by the 7 crazy dogs that live here.

it was a bloody one! i havent had one that shot blood out this bad for a couple of years! i need to go shower now as i am covered from head to toe in little red speckles.

once i get cleaned up, emma and i are going to start practicing our pie making for thanksgiving. nothing like a few pies to get one good and fat before the holidays even get here! :D

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
Walked across the real Ocktoberfest courtyard this afternoon in Munich! The sun was shining, about 55F and some trees still have some gold and orange colors on them. Quit beautiful! Went back to my hotel room to work on a presentation that isn't quite ready, and had to take a break... just finished a good wheat beer! It's almost midnight here in Munich.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Getting a lesson in secure email from TID's best- Slic... Makin a pot roast and some food for the week. Nice day :)

RedNeck

RedNeck

MuscleHead
Dec 30, 2010
Just chilling and relaxing with the kids. Hooked up the new surround sound system, it kicks super hard, but that's expected.

dangerouscurves

dangerouscurves

TID Lady VIP
May 25, 2011
cleaning, trying to figure out how to buy a new stove or replace the counter top for the one we have as it is a slide in , and there was a free standing one before..... hmmmm the countertop would be cheaper, neither neccedary though....
other than that have to go grocery shopping today and get to bed ontime :)

slicwilly2000

slicwilly2000

VIP Member
Sep 14, 2010
Woke up drank a monster, then a pint of yerba mate. Tried to write a paper sober but that never works. Drank a bottle of wine or two to finish the paper then helped PoB with PGP.

Slic.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic