Latest Member
lk has no balls
What's New?

Summer lovin' had me a blast...

HisAngriness

HisAngriness

Fancypants VIP
Mar 23, 2011
going try and get a pool this year. the monchers need something to entertain them :) good for you to be able to swim and have fun :D

careful what you wish for Doc. truth be told i HATE that fuckin thing. its more work than its worth. especially here in NY where its only open a couple months outta the year

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
Shooting tren EoD is the norm... you can get overly technical and run it at lower doses ED... but why?

IMO you should wait on the tren and start week 5-20... give the sust time to be in full effect...

MG per MG the ace will outweigh the test for a few weeks potentially causing some undesired sides...

Kick off with the dbol for the first 4 weeks then run the winstrol with the tren... they work great together.

and like SaD said back load with prop... that is why I hate sust... the lingering Deca ester...
I would still run it 20 weeks and then hit the prop for three... take a week of for it all to clear and THEN run the pct...

HisAngriness

HisAngriness

Fancypants VIP
Mar 23, 2011
thanks for chiming in IC. you're actually not the first person to tell me to push the tren back so i think i will take that approach as it does make sense

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
I'm not sure wy everyone is under the impression that the half life of the acetate ester is a full day shorter than propionate....that's just not the case. The half life of acetate is longer than one day, likely 36 hours or more, with prop near 48 hours. Shooting EOD actually creates higher peak concentrations that shooting ED. Going by the average half life, you can time those peak concentrations to occur during and after your workout for the next day.

That being said, I would highly recommend Tren E. I really think that short esters run long than 8 weeks begin to lose their luster as the cycle progresses. With a longer ester dosed twice weekly you are able to achieve higher concentrations than an ED or EOD pin of a short ester. And at least for me, the sides were much less distracting with Tren E. you can start pinning from the beginning and it will just be starting to kick in fully when you finish the dbol. Then it will hit it's stride around week 10 and continue on however long you want to run it.

I noticed more mass gain on Tren E but I was still very lean. I'm going to run it again in my next cycle for sure and I think you should consider it (unless you've already ordered all your stuff).

HisAngriness

HisAngriness

Fancypants VIP
Mar 23, 2011
nothing is ordered yet. Tren is one of the few compounds i havent tried yet and i have a tendency to overly worry about sides when it comes to something new. i do like the idea of only pinning twice a week as opposed to EOD or even ED though!

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
Hmmmm, I wasn't aware you hadn't tried tren yet. Normally I would say start with Acetate in case you are one of the few who just can't handle tren. But, to be honest, it's so strong that even with Enanthate you should notice it soon enough to stop taking it. Another good option to run is EQ if you don't wanna run tren just yet. But, I still think you can handle it. You never met a face your fist didn't like I'm sure....what's stopping you now? lol

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic