Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

sub-q testosterone injection video

Braw16

Braw16

MuscleHead
Aug 8, 2012
Good video I'm on HRT & have been thinking about trying this. I know I'm going to now I just want to figure out how much to do and how often.

Number LL

Number LL

MuscleHead
Dec 4, 2010
I tried it a little while ago. I used a 25g 1" needle but only went in half way. I have done sub q with a 29g slin many, many times so know where the best spots are for me. I went for my sweet spot. I won't be doing it again! It took several minutes to stop bleeding and even now after a half an hour it is burning pretty good.

For me IMs are pretty much painless.

Number LL

Number LL

MuscleHead
Dec 4, 2010
Still hurts if you touch it tonight. Maybe I'm just a pussy but I used my 29g slins for HCG, B-12, allergy shot today and don't feel a thing. I don't know if it was the 25g or the oil.

M-Rods

M-Rods

Jun 10, 2011
solid video, i do like his comment that it "smarts" a bit more than IM, but to man up. lol

P

prime

TID Board Of Directors
Dec 31, 2011
Still hurts if you touch it tonight. Maybe I'm just a pussy but I used my 29g slins for HCG, B-12, allergy shot today and don't feel a thing. I don't know if it was the 25g or the oil.

Sometimes you just have a bad inject. Once in a while I get a bruise but other wise subq us my preferred method over IM. I don't get much pain if any this method but I will warn to stay away from the navel area.

B

Bionic Bill

Jul 27, 2012
Ok so I tried this last night... Here's the details..

1cc Test Prop
1/2cc of NPP

So a total of 1.5cc's and I used a 27G pin to shoot with... no pain at all going in, no bruise, and if i push around on it today i can feel it but definitely not sore.

I am definitely incorporating this into my routine!

LB

nychris

nychris

MuscleHead
Oct 12, 2012
1cc Test Prop
1/2cc of NPP

This was meant for small HRT doses, not cycles. I don't know if there's any downside to this, but I guess you can be the guinea pig and tell us! How much fat you have to inject into will also play a role. You would never fit 1.5mL if you were really lean.

Number LL

Number LL

MuscleHead
Dec 4, 2010
A little update. 1/2ml Test Cyp with 25g. Four days later I have a big bruise and the spot has a pretty good lump. I'm not worried about it but won't do it again. 1/2ml in my delt on Sunday and didn't feel a thing.

B

Bionic Bill

Jul 27, 2012
This was meant for small HRT doses, not cycles. I don't know if there's any downside to this, but I guess you can be the guinea pig and tell us! How much fat you have to inject into will also play a role. You would never fit 1.5mL if you were really lean.

Yeah I'm not really lean so guess that's a good thing. So u are thinking more along the lines of .5cc max? Just curious

nychris

nychris

MuscleHead
Oct 12, 2012
Yeah I'm not really lean so guess that's a good thing. So u are thinking more along the lines of .5cc max? Just curious

Yes, that's what I was thinking when I first saw the video. Real TRT is never over 200mg/week, and on average is done over 2 injections (100mg each). One of the reasons Dr. Crisler now prefers the sub-q method is that it allows you to easily inject more frequently to keep your blood levels more consistent and avoid spikes in estrogen. 200mg/mL divided up into 2 or 3 doses is anywhere from 0.3mL to 0.5mL....and that's typically the maximum weekly dose. Most of his patients are on less test per week so there would never be a reason for any of them to inject more than 0.5mL at once.

Last edited:
chestrockwell420

chestrockwell420

MuscleHead
Oct 9, 2012
1/2 cc of test is all im doing and all is well

P

prime

TID Board Of Directors
Dec 31, 2011
I've tolerated. 75ml pretty easily. If I need to inject more I just inject. 75 and pull out move over and inch and inject another. .75ml. I can handle about 5ml a week this way if I want to do a cycle.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic