Members
Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Stuck in a rut

mupfo

mupfo

Nov 22, 2011
Gonna try to keep this journal updated so maybe someone can give me some advice on what I need to do different or any suggestions...just seem to kinda been stayin the same all the time. Would like to get more definition!
Mon. Breakfast, tomato juice with a juiced carrot an celery. Lunch,breaded fish baked with wheat bread 2 slices. Supper turkey burger no bun with peas and carrots and rice. 12 cups of water. Elliptical 20 min. Back butterfly 3 sets 15 reps 12 lbs. Lat pulldowns 3s 30 rep 80 lbs. Bicep curls 3s 20 rep 12 lbs. Hyperextensions 3s 20 rep 30 lbs triceps pulldowns 3s 20 rep 40 lbs protein shake. 631 calories(kinda low)
Tues.brea. Special k cereal w/ 1/2 c milk lun. Tunafish sand. Wheat bread (2)With tbls miracle whip. 1/2c grapes. Din.chicken fajitas 1/2c peas n carrots 1/2 rice. Protein shake. Protein bar. 30 min elliptical. We'd.special k cereal 1/2c milk.choc/pb protein bar.lun.tuna sand. 1/2c. Raw strawberries. 30 min elliptical leg squat 3s 15r 85 lbs shoulder press 3s 15 rep 45lbs mid row chest 3s 15rep 45lb.bench press 90lbs 3s 15 rep sit-ups 3s 15. Are my weights too light????? tues...fat 16g carbs 197 protein 66 cal 1007. wed fat 29 carbs145 protein 38 cal.1212

Last edited:
mupfo

mupfo

Nov 22, 2011
Thurs. Fat29 carbs 137 protein 72 calories1162. Fri.fat 20 carbs 122 protein52 calories 1346. Any suggestion would be appreciated

Halo

Halo

VIP Member
Jul 5, 2011
You can definitely make this happen Mupfo, your diet doesn't look evil, little tweeks to find what makes a difference to your body at least thats what works best for me. I know when I want to drop fat I'll increase my protein I will try to eat 6 meals a day with a couple of snacks at different times, more protein some almonds or some hard boiled eggs, natural peanut butter. Try different things and see what works for you. Couple of things limit or eliminate carbs later in the day. Give yourself a cheat meal at least weekly to keep your metabolism guessing. Then adjust your workouts when you find what starts to make a difference for you.

Are you on any type of normal weights/body part rotation and what kind of cardio are you doing or can you do?

dangerouscurves

dangerouscurves

TID Lady VIP
May 25, 2011
You can definitely make this happen Mupfo, your diet doesn't look evil, little tweeks to find what makes a difference to your body at least thats what works best for me. I know when I want to drop fat I'll increase my protein I will try to eat 6 meals a day with a couple of snacks at different times, more protein some almonds or some hard boiled eggs, natural peanut butter. Try different things and see what works for you. Couple of things limit or eliminate carbs later in the day. Give yourself a cheat meal at least weekly to keep your metabolism guessing. Then adjust your workouts when you find what starts to make a difference for you.

Are you on any type of normal weights/body part rotation and what kind of cardio are you doing or can you do?
Cheat meals and finding what works for you are some of the best tips you could ever find...for me I cut pretty well for awhile on a 40p,40c, 20f ratio with low cals, lower than should've been, but it worked, but I was soft, and I stalled ...not to mention bloated, and daily diet was a huge struggle with food choices....

I seem to be insulin sensitive,I spike easily, and if I spike enough I go hypo quickly, which leads to a carb load that's generally saltines or something simple, and generally unhealthy....

I tried low carb, and felt ok, but socially and preparation was difficult, not to mention fat is so much more dense I was hungry because the amount of food eaten was so small.....

Moving on I've found a happy balance in a 45%p, 30%f, 25% c ratio.....now that's just me, and as you can see I've experiemented with just about every protocol....and it was a matter of trial and error :)

Sent from my SPH-M920 using Tapatalk

mupfo

mupfo

Nov 22, 2011
Well folks went to get my measurements yesterday.....lost a total of 9 inches!!! Very good motivator! Added kickboxing to my cardio, actually pretty enjoyable!! Maybe I will have new pictures by spring....A big thanks to my hubby for being a great "trainer."

crowman

crowman

MuscleHead
Nov 2, 2011
awesome for you. weight does not matter. use your cloths to judge how you are loseing or gaining weight. you can fluctuate 5lbs a day from water weight alone

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic