Stubborn fat areas

• Thread starter cockswole_gentleman
  • Start Date
Friggemall

Friggemall

VIP Member
Jun 16, 2020
Man, I love using yohimbine HCl.
I feel like absolute crap when taking yohimbine. I removed it frm my clen, cla yohimbine stack and know it was what was tearing me up. sucks because it worked but I can't stand how it makes me feel.

S

Shock

VIP Member
Nov 28, 2015
What were your sides? I've never used it but I'm interested.

genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
I used to wait to use Yohimbine until the very end, like last 6-8'ish weeks. However, Lyle McDonald suggested to just use it early and get that shit off before reaching that point. Therefore, last year I just used Yohimbine and not much else for fat burners (just morning caffeine), and it worked really well. I didn't really have a goal set so i didn't use anything else and just saved my money with the other stuff. It gave me a new perspective and approach to things. This year I may do the same, then bring in the EC later on....and if needed, T3/T4.
I was watching one of John Meadows' old seminars and they talked about increasing your vitamin A when on T3 and you might see a boost in the effectiveness, so I added in 2400 mcg of vitamin A 3x per day and it works. I was going to increase the T3 from 50 mcg to 75 mcg, but the extra vitamin A made it to where I didn't have to.

Tuffoldman

Tuffoldman

VIP Member
May 23, 2011
I used to be a big fat fatty. I'm 5'9 and I weighed almost 300 lb. Until I got my life together. I carry a little bit of fat in my lower back but mostly it's loose skin. Most people question what I'm talking about but it bugs the shit out of me. I have a little bit of loose skin on my abs if my water retention is not there I can be pretty cut up. But if I don't stay really low on carbs I get a lot of water retention in that area. I've thought about having abdominal plasty to just kind of clean up the excess skin front and back. Other than that I don't have any excess fat anywhere.

I need to look into surgery but I don't know if I want to spend the money for that little bit of work. Like mentioned above if they can pull my ass up a little bit that would be okay. I would be quite fine with that no matter what I've done deep squats, lunges, ghd I have never been able to build my glutes ever

genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
I used to be a big fat fatty. I'm 5'9 and I weighed almost 300 lb. Until I got my life together. I carry a little bit of fat in my lower back but mostly it's loose skin. Most people question what I'm talking about but it bugs the shit out of me. I have a little bit of loose skin on my abs if my water retention is not there I can be pretty cut up. But if I don't stay really low on carbs I get a lot of water retention in that area. I've thought about having abdominal plasty to just kind of clean up the excess skin front and back. Other than that I don't have any excess fat anywhere.

I need to look into surgery but I don't know if I want to spend the money for that little bit of work. Like mentioned above if they can pull my ass up a little bit that would be okay. I would be quite fine with that no matter what I've done deep squats, lunges, ghd I have never been able to build my glutes ever
I never made it to 300 lbs, but I spent a lot of my adult life around 255 lbs and my waist was usually around 37 inches. Now I am sitting at 186 lbs and waist is 31.5 inches and I have the loose skin issue in the lower abs. It was not prominent when I was hanging out at around 10% BF, but now 9 weeks out from a show and sitting somewhere around 6% it is definitely noticeable. Water retention actually makes mine a little better. When I am bone dry it looks like wrinkled paper and you can actually mover around the wrinkles. Tried the old preparation H trick, didn't work. May just try and use some tape to pull it a bit tighter under my trunks.

Tuffoldman

Tuffoldman

VIP Member
May 23, 2011
When I surpassed 42-in waist I know it was time for a life change. Sounds like your skin does the exact same thing as mine. If I am retaining a little bit of water it actually looks better but then everywhere else looks puffy. It's weird I have really good days and everything is just chiseled and I'll have another day where everything looks like it's sagging. I hate it I hate it I hate it but I just don't know if I can go into the knife to have it all removed.

genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
When I surpassed 42-in waist I know it was time for a life change. Sounds like your skin does the exact same thing as mine. If I am retaining a little bit of water it actually looks better but then everywhere else looks puffy. It's weird I have really good days and everything is just chiseled and I'll have another day where everything looks like it's sagging. I hate it I hate it I hate it but I just don't know if I can go into the knife to have it all removed.
After I do a most muscular crab pose I will have wrinkles that just stay there when I stand up for a little bit. I had to pick a different most muscular pose.

MR. BMJ

MR. BMJ

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 21, 2011
I feel like absolute crap when taking yohimbine. I removed it frm my clen, cla yohimbine stack and know it was what was tearing me up. sucks because it worked but I can't stand how it makes me feel.
Yea, I can see that. I can't take Yohimbine with Clen at all....err....Clen doses much over 25mcg/d. I can handle it much better with Ephedrine/Caffeine, so I always used it with that. I generally prefer E/C over Clen anyway though, especially for long-term use. I get effects from E/C for many months until I stop using it, whereas when I use Clen, it's effects peter-out much quicker. I get more energy from E/C as well.

I will probably use mostly Yohimbine this year, then add in E/C the final 2 months. Sort of backwards, but oh well, lol.

myosin

myosin

VIP Member
May 27, 2011
Taking clen and Yohimbine at same time? I tend to follow McDonald's advice, take Yohimbine all at once with caffeine in the AM (may have to ramp up the yohimbine), 0.2mg/kg.

Friggemall

Friggemall

VIP Member
Jun 16, 2020
What were your sides? I've never used it but I'm interested.
If you were asking me, complete loss of appetite and bad nausea & headaches. Nausea was worse when I'd eat to the point I'd actually throw up.

The first time i ever did the stack, I was fine this just started last 2 years when i was in prep. I tried suffering through it but last year I said no more and pulled the Yahimbine

genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
Taking clen and Yohimbine at same time? I tend to follow McDonald's advice, take Yohimbine all at once with caffeine in the AM (may have to ramp up the yohimbine), 0.2mg/kg.
I take double that amount. No issues for me.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic