Members
Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Strength

R

Rustysend

Jun 6, 2018
Can anyone shine some light on what would be the best recipe for a strength cycle. New here , definetly ametur compared to what of read on here . Great content . Any feedback would help thanks.

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
Welcome, saw your brief Intro post. Add in some details about what you've been doing and where you are now.

Lots of ways to skin the cat, a popular one you may hear more about here is the 5 x 5 program on a few basic exercises. Could be as simple as the 3 PL movements, could add or substitute a Row, an OL type pull, a pullup, or an OHPrs. Could alternate 2 programs to use those 5-6 exercises so that each program has just 3 in it. Read on if this thread grows . . .

R

Rustysend

Jun 6, 2018
Welcome, saw your brief Intro post. Add in some details about what you've been doing and where you are now.

Lots of ways to skin the cat, a popular one you may hear more about here is the 5 x 5 program on a few basic exercises. Could be as simple as the 3 PL movements, could add or substitute a Row, an OL type pull, a pullup, or an OHPrs. Could alternate 2 programs to use those 5-6 exercises so that each program has just 3 in it. Read on if this thread grows . . .

thanks dude, I'm mostly focused on building my dead lift ,squat bench ,and overhead press. DL 525, back squat 365 ,front squat 330,bench 275,ohead press215. 5'10" 217lbs.. coming back from a back injury those are my current numbers . I was thinking of running the hatch squat program, and I am familiar with 5x5 . That's what I've done for the past year. Looking to start up a compound cycle and was looking for some input on what I could run to get me some serious strength gains , not retain a ton of water and reduce my bf%. At the same time. I may be asking for to much but like I said I'm new . I've run a test ,tren,eq regimen. I had great results but going hard put on about 10 pounds , but body composition changed I did look leaner. If anyone has had better results running other things . I look forward to hearing what worked for others. I will continue my reading as directed. Thanks again.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Damn near every steroid is gonna make you stronger.

The two best cycles I ran for strength:

Test 400 tren 600 with drol at 200mg

Test at 1g npp at 600 and dbol at 50mg

If you haven't tried halo you should.

Coming back from a back injury though running a good cycle like this is asking for trouble.

R

Rustysend

Jun 6, 2018
Damn near every steroid is gonna make you stronger.

The two best cycles I ran for strength:

Test 400 tren 600 with drol at 200mg

Test at 1g npp at 600 and dbol at 50mg

If you haven't tried halo you should.

Coming back from a back injury though running a good cycle like this is asking for trouble.
Thanks dude. No I haven't , but it's an option . Appreciate the feed back bro.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic