Members
Latest Member
severedthumbz
What's New?

Strango busted

B

bber84

Aug 20, 2015
Have t posted in a while. Useless lurker I guess. Anyways used strango a good bit a couple years ago but grew tired of the gh15 boards newcomer kiddos and never went back. A quick Google search of "strango meds busted" brings up a retailer of his that was busted earlier this year. Still stay in contact with a friend of mine that he's close with him and supposedly this retailer has been dealing with Le for a lesser sentence. That's not 100% proof and is regurgitated shit I know. But reading the article myself about the retailer and seeing that he was definitely busted and openly mentioned strango in the article it would seem about right that he may be working with Le against him

It wasn't the remailer it's a known fact I can proof of that for sure the remailer is on 5 years probation and had to pay 30k in lawyer fees rats don't get probation or pay lawyer fees

Reactions: TBJ
D

Docd187123

MuscleHead
Dec 2, 2013
It wasn't the remailer it's a known fact I can proof of that for sure the remailer is on 5 years probation and had to pay 30k in lawyer fees rats don't get probation or pay lawyer fees

Then who pays the lawyer's fees? The tooth fairy? And just bc one rats doesn't mean they get off scot free. A person can certainly cooperate with authorities, enter a plea agreement, and still get probation.

B

bber84

Aug 20, 2015
Then who pays the lawyer's fees? The tooth fairy? And just bc one rats doesn't mean they get off scot free. A person can certainly cooperate with authorities, enter a plea agreement, and still get probation.

Well however you wanna look at it the guy has his black and whites from the court case to show he wasn't the rat there's no lieing or beating around the bush there those papers say everything...and rats do get off Scott free that's why there rats and nothing ever happens to them they provide info to LE so they don't have anything on there records or have any type of fees...if he is willing to post his paper work I will get and post here to show people who think it went that route that it wasn't him at all

D

Docd187123

MuscleHead
Dec 2, 2013
Well however you wanna look at it the guy has his black and whites from the court case to show he wasn't the rat there's no lieing or beating around the bush there those papers say everything...and rats do get off Scott free that's why there rats and nothing ever happens to them they provide info to LE so they don't have anything on there records or have any type of fees...if he is willing to post his paper work I will get and post here to show people who think it went that route that it wasn't him at all

I suggest you learn more about this before speaking about something you obviously don't know.

B

bber84

Aug 20, 2015
Iam not trying to argue with you here but from what I saw in the past with guys getting get with recs etc they rated got out with no punishment at all maybe it's different in other states but from here rats get out the next day and never get mentioned they got caught or anything

wesleyinman

wesleyinman

MuscleHead
Jan 9, 2014
A rat absolutely could get probation. That is a slap on the wrist for large scale distribution.

It is very well believed that the supposed reshipper was ghg316- Has anyone confirmed this yet?? Besides even if it were him, how could one prove that he ratted or not? Strango could potentially come forward and say one day. Just like when Mav was busted back in the day and came out and let us all know that BBA snitched him out.
http://www.silive.com/southshore/index.ssf/2015/04/great_kills_man_cops_to_sellin.html

Warhead14

Warhead14

TID Board Of Directors
Jul 23, 2011
So are you saying this is Strango or ?Anthony Taibbi

GuerillaKilla

GuerillaKilla

Certified Pillow Biter
Jul 17, 2013

Last edited:
GuerillaKilla

GuerillaKilla

Certified Pillow Biter
Jul 17, 2013

Last edited:
graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011

I believe I know who bber84 is.

Ill post back back in this thread ASAP.

Yep..soon as I saw that name he was the 1st one to come to mind. That and his post kinda proves it for me

Titan

Titan

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2010
It's my understanding that posting the proof might expose those who have access to this info. If you don't want to believe it, I suppose you can ignore it, and send him an email and place an order. I have not seen the proof, but I'm willing to believe some of the senior guys who have seen it.

The day guys like regular and basskiller start posting BS is the day I'm going to pack things up and leave the online community forever. There are few people more reliable than these guys, IMO. But it's only an opinion and feel free to disagree.
Not calling anyone a liar but this idea some are privy to knowledge is silly. if they have seen it online (and that's where they found it) then its public knowledge. When you're arrested its public domain.
But, its always the same people that like to come across as more knowledgeable than the rest of us no bodies....Silly.
If he was busted...and it wouldn't be a surprise...then post it. Simple.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic