PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Watch what you are saying in here gentleman

Titan

Titan

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2010
Any connection with the cop on Connecticut or other busts recently?
It would be good to know who and where this bust happened.

DaSarge

DaSarge

VIP Member
Nov 20, 2014
The down sides of not posting this would possibly be worse. People would be pissed if someone new and didn't say anything. Damned if you do, Damned if you dont.

+1
Plus, it's not like TGuns is well known on the boards for posting random unsubstantiated rumors...

wesleyinman

wesleyinman

MuscleHead
Jan 9, 2014
Poor Ironbrotherhood, I'm sure they are all shitting themselves now. I'm sure Harley will commence the "I'm sorry" routine once again.

What an asshole thing to say in such a time period... Harley is a great Admin and a loyal person.

Your comments are as unnecessary as your presence is, but then again you hide behind a fake identity and avatar..so who is the one in fear. Clearly you.

Last edited:
wesleyinman

wesleyinman

MuscleHead
Jan 9, 2014
Any connection with the cop on Connecticut or other busts recently?
It would be good to know who and where this bust happened.

Has nothing to do with that, except this was part of Operation Cyber Juice.

This incident was a few minutes down the road from me...and I know a few of the people involved personally. This was going on for quite some time and they were selling Narcs as well as gear. They were snitched out just like everyone else. The cop just plead guilty to charges and is facing up to 30 years in prison. The other small level dealers for him, also are facing time.

1 of the guys "file is sealed", so we all know who is singing. Doesn't matter at the end of the day, that was a local operation. Point is Feds are looking for small time dealers and possession cases. They are going after it all, don't be fooled.

A

Account Removed - 1

MuscleHead
May 16, 2011
What an asshole thing to say in such a time period... Harley is a great Admin and a loyal person.

Your comments are as unnecessary as your presence is, but then again you hide behind a fake identity and avatar..so who is the one in fear. Clearly you.

Harley is not a great anything.

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
Nothing but bad vibes from gh15. Just felt like the place was full of rats . I would think every board and person he had connections with would be smart to tighten things up for a while,

DLTH

DLTH

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2011

whatever you say dude, I'm sure he is.

DLTH

DLTH

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2011
Harley is not a great anything.

Those mods over there are A+ too. I still laugh at the one post that one dude made where he said he was waiting to "spring his trap on me" or something lol... It was so stupid I just left and never went back.

Last edited by a moderator:
NDLessPSYcle

NDLessPSYcle

MuscleHead
Apr 1, 2011
Regardless just button down as a community for ****'s sake some of you bitch for the sake of bitching. SR was on two boards as well as Fuzo's so in my mind there were some poor choices made by SR regardless...many of us VPs understand where and what is safe. Sometimes revenue blinds logic....

oh and happy friday!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic