Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Strango busted

C

Cabo Jo

Thick n Wide VIP
Jun 26, 2011
I was a mod on the board he started on I was one of his 1st clients when he swore to stay small and not get greedy.

When he started to complained about not making enough money and showed desperation getting on unsafe board after another was when I last dealt with him.

Honest he was but he got too reckless and over his head.

Yes I honestly think he was to big and to public to ignore. . Probably just get complacent thinking it won't happen to me.

Last edited:
SFGiants

SFGiants

MuscleHead
Apr 20, 2011
Or he just sold to one wrong guy. Or they were watching HIS guy in China.
Maybe watching the place he buys all his supplies like they did to research lab supply.
Many things could have happen.

We were on a personal level got my Powerlifting team on his gear until they all saw me back off and I told them why.

I was closer to him then most get when he started off.

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2011
Always wondered about the benefit of cleaning house. If LE knows about a customer from a source's computer, and if they do go after the little fish, then won't they have enough "paper trail" evidence, incl. funding specifics, to convict anyway?

yeah, the whole "clean house" thing has been said for 2 decades now. The feds work up, not down. Plus, every day they wait, their PC is more and more stale. If you did big things with him or remailed or supplied him, I'd clean up, but other than that, no worries.

DLTH

DLTH

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2011
He had been around to long and was to big, was inevitable.

S

schultz1

Bangs Raiden's mom VIP
Jan 3, 2011
Terrible news, not surprised though. There was some dust up with strango a few months back. There seemed to be conflicting info as to what was going on at that time. Where there is smoke there is fire.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
No news articles on this? I don't know where he was from so I don't know what papers to check.

A

Account Removed - 1

MuscleHead
May 16, 2011
I was a mod on the board he started on I was one of his 1st clients when he swore to stay small and not get greedy.

When he started to complained about not making enough money and showed desperation getting on unsafe boards after another was when I last dealt with him.

Honest he was but he got too reckless and over his head.

Gymbagbb????

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
No news articles on this? I don't know where he was from so I don't know what papers to check.

Just an FYI. According to regular, Strango is in federal custody.

don't know anything more than that.

regular broke this story over on AB afaik, apprx.18 hrs ago. Tommy asked permission to bring it here, to which regular quickly said Yes, adding it would quickly spread anyway. With that answer, I put it on SOI and joined another Mod on TSC to put it there. Not sure how/where regs found out and none of my business, but my impression is we are early in the legal process here, too early to see a newspaper report spoonfed to them by LE?

I have seen a few references to tibh, where I am not a member, and, of all things, heard from a pm that a guy's friend is on gh15, put this out over there, and was met with surprise and a request for more info. As of my last login on AB, there has been lotsa speculation from members, but no new info. I think it's just too early.

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
Happens all the time. Otherwise it's not posted until it's public which could be 6 months from now.

Do you have any concerns that Regular would post something that was inaccurate. He's one of the few members on the boards that I trust implicitly.

Do you have any reason to believe that this information is incorrect?

wesleyinman

wesleyinman

MuscleHead
Jan 9, 2014
Sad day.

Strango is a great guy and his products were the best quality I have ever seen in all of my years. Plus he was honest.

Glad the Feds are still spending millions on this useless steroid hunt, while real problems and crimes become cold cases.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic