Latest Member
arcticranger
What's New?

Storing Serostim

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
So I'm used to refrigerating Hyges, Rips. But the Serostim pamphlet says store at room temp. What's the experience of guys that have direct experience with seros? Refr or room temp?

biggerben692000

biggerben692000

MuscleHead
Feb 3, 2012
I keep em in my closet. I don't know what the gheys do with them before I get them, but from what I gather, they're just keeping the kits in their rooms or whatever.
These guys are getting 4 kits a month and are using/selling them quickly. 18iu's/ed is what guys I'm dealing with are prescribed.
I just starting using a kit myself. I ordered some bac water and I'm taking 4iu's/ed and of course I store the reconstituted shit in the fridge.
I wasn't aware that sero makes a 4mg kit for multi use that comes with bac water. I haven't come across one of those yet but I have had a couple of 5mg kits that are 105 iu's instead of the 126 iu jammies.

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
I keep em in my closet. I don't know what the gheys do with them before I get them, but from what I gather, they're just keeping the kits in their rooms or whatever.
These guys are getting 4 kits a month and are using/selling them quickly. 18iu's/ed is what guys I'm dealing with are prescribed.
I just starting using a kit myself. I ordered some bac water and I'm taking 4iu's/ed and of course I store the reconstituted shit in the fridge.
I wasn't aware that sero makes a 4mg kit for multi use that comes with bac water. I haven't come across one of those yet but I have had a couple of 5mg kits that are 105 iu's instead of the 126 iu jammies.

BigB! I shoulda remembered you. Yea I was reading the pamphlet and it says keep room temp. I'm so use to storing hyges refrig'd I stuck mine in the fridge. One thing I noticed to is they are not vacuum pressured vials like hyges, you have same experience? I'm going to be running 6 iu per day. Be good to see comparison, I been running hyges for almost 3 months now so we shall see

biggerben692000

biggerben692000

MuscleHead
Feb 3, 2012
BigB! I shoulda remembered you. Yea I was reading the pamphlet and it says keep room temp. I'm so use to storing hyges refrig'd I stuck mine in the fridge. One thing I noticed to is they are not vacuum pressured vials like hyges, you have same experience? I'm going to be running 6 iu per day. Be good to see comparison, I been running hyges for almost 3 months now so we shall see

I hit you back. I'll post up here in 2 days when I pop the cap on the next vial. This is my first gh run and it's only been a week or so. I can't compare to other vials but I will pay attention and post up.

J

johnjay06

VIP Member
Jul 22, 2011
I assume that storing in a fridge wouldn't hurt, but me, when my seros come in I'm gonna do what the box says to do

J

johnjay06

VIP Member
Jul 22, 2011
Well my friend, I will do just that. I just wish I got it for the same price that the gheys do, although my price is still nice lol

Last edited:
biggerben692000

biggerben692000

MuscleHead
Feb 3, 2012
Well my friend, I will do just that. I just wish I got it for the same price that the gheys do, although my price is still nice lol

They are paying the ultimate price my friend....their bed/casket is already made.

E

elputopequeno

Jul 9, 2012
No GH needs to be stored in the fridge unless it's reconstituted.

E

elputopequeno

Jul 9, 2012
Unless they are on gov. assistance, their insurance premiums are through the roof.....not to mention all the other meds they are prescribed.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic