Latest Member
Nickobat
What's New?

Steroids found in suitcase, man arrested

mugzy

mugzy

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 11, 2010
A call concerning a domestic dispute led to the arrest of a Statesville man for possession of anabolic steroids.

Patrick Robert McNeely, 28, of Island Ford Road, was arrested Tuesday morning on charges of possession with intent to sell/deliver Schedule III, maintaining a dwelling/vehicle to keep/sell controlled substances, possession of Schedule VI and possession of drug paraphernalia. His bond was set at $20,000.

Iredell County Sheriff’s Office deputies responded to a domestic disturbance at a home on Island Ford Road around 6:50 a.m. Tuesday.

During the course of the investigation, deputies spoke with the woman, who said she and her boyfriend had an argument and he had left the residence to go to work. Deputies said they learned McNeely possibly had steroids, ordered online without a prescription, in the house.

Deputies contacted McNeely and he denied having any drugs in the house, reports indicate.

Deputies, along with the narcotics division, obtained a search warrant and searched the house. They found a suitcase in McNeely’s vehicle, and inside it were 457 dosage units of anabolic steroids, along with two baggies of marijuana.

In the search of the house, officials said, they found two glass pipes, a jar containing marijuana residue and a pack of rolling papers. They said they also found syringes and more rolling papers inside a box in a closet.

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Hmmm, how could deputies magically "learn" this unless the woman said something....

crowman

crowman

MuscleHead
Nov 2, 2011
rat bitch. nice GF you have. Been there before. Luckly the cops just kept mine for personal use and left me alone lol.

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
Absolutely. The girlfriend was upset with him and tattled on him. I guess that's the end of that relationship, LOL.

Lurch

Lurch

VIP Member
Jul 22, 2013
Women, I tell you. Ironically I bet she was smoking on that weed they found in the house, yet he'll get charged for it. "He's crazy, I think he uses steroids, there might be some in the house". Probably went something like that...

Gstacker

Gstacker

MuscleHead
Aug 19, 2011
That's one of the worst but all to commen ways of getting busted...
Imagine sitting in a cell because of some domestic bs turned up ur stash.

R

regular

MuscleHead
May 31, 2012
j7lxdBH.jpg

VRhmivn.png

Dex

Dex

VIP Member
Mar 30, 2011
I swear most women don't understand the term loyalty. That really sucks

Superman

Superman

VIP Member
Aug 28, 2012
My girl knows I use them, she also knows to keep her damn mouth shut.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic