Latest Member
angelarbatt
What's New?

Steroids and fertility

R

Robio555

Aug 30, 2015
Hcg will sort you right out.
I had a zero sperm count, started Hcg and within 3 months she was pregnant ! Go with organon Hgc and u won't go wrong

matthewk04

matthewk04

VIP Member
Jul 21, 2013
Yeah so I guess I was scared of nothing. My wife came off birth control for
Two weeks and we got pregnant. While I was on the end of my cycle. I guess HCG works...

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
Two weeks and we got pregnant. While I was on the end of my cycle. I guess HCG works...

Congrats and best of luck with the pregnancy!

OldManStrength

OldManStrength

VIP Member
Apr 8, 2015
All of my kids were concieved while i was on some kind of cycle or another... Well there was a time when I did nothing for 4 years, and one was concieved then.... I have never had a problem getting girls pregnant... Story of my life, and why it is the way it is..

mands

mands

VIP Member
Jul 24, 2012
Congrats man! So awesome.

mands

pix3r

pix3r

Mar 14, 2017
Add HCG 300 mcg, 2x/week when your on and your boys will stay protected =)

AAS can acts like a mild birth control for men. Your boys wont drop to zero even when you are on, which is why some people can still get prego when they are on... the reason for his is the level of test which does in fact trigger sperm production however, you will hit a time during your PCT that your count will be super low, if not zero.

To be clear, you ask a shitty endo they will tell you that "testosterone had no direct impact on sperm production". This is in fact not true.
I had to go through this for the last year and I kept a strict log of tests, blood results, and sperm results. I also had tests done almost every 45-60 days so i can understand the impact of clomid, nolva, and hcg on my body.

my boys are biggest they have been in 8 years, I can get fully hard, test levels (feel) normal at this point.
I've now added HMG to the mix (my doc didn't even know wtf this was).

I am due for both blood work and sperm test in April, i'll update in a month

keep in mind that it normally takes around 75-90 days for sperm to go from production to maturity to being released by the testies

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic