Latest Member
lk has no balls
What's New?

Steroids and fertility

matthewk04

matthewk04

VIP Member
Jul 21, 2013
My wife and I will probably start to think about starting a family in the next couple years. We are in our early 30's and both healthy. She has never taken any AAS. I typically do one cycle a year and always use do pct Nolvadex, HCG (starting during cycle) and sometimes also add Anazole (not really as a pct) or clomid. I was just planning my next cycle when I thought about this. I was planning on asking my Dr to have my baseline fertility tested just to make sure I'm good now. But has anyone had issues with fertility after or during cycles. Like I said before I'm off probably 40 weeks a year and don't cruise. Any input would be very helpful. Any compounds in particular anyone has had issues with? Was just going to run cyp 250 twice weekly for 10-12 weeks with my usual dbol kickoff and maybe some oral winny at the end.

monsoon

monsoon

Senior Bacon VIP
Nov 1, 2010
If you are in no hurry, why not just let nature take its course? What I mean is no birth control or contraceptives. AAS can sometimes cause issues, but they don't always as a rule. As far as asking your Dr to check fertility, all they can tell you is sperm count and motility. Remember, you are sending thousands of soldiers to do a one man job so odds are in your favor.
An interesting side note, a long time ago, I read an article citing a study on "former" AAS users. The study said that you are more likely to have a daughter. Andecdotally I have found this to be true

Rein

Rein

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2010
I was on TRT for more than one year when my wife got preagnant, and it happened pretty fast actually. I didn't get off TRT, i just used HCG periodicaly.

DieYoungStrong

DieYoungStrong

VIP Member
May 27, 2013
I've done lots of jewce and have lots of kids...you will be fine

DieYoungStrong

DieYoungStrong

VIP Member
May 27, 2013
If you are in no hurry, why not just let nature take its course? What I mean is no birth control or contraceptives. AAS can sometimes cause issues, but they don't always as a rule. As far as asking your Dr to check fertility, all they can tell you is sperm count and motility. Remember, you are sending thousands of soldiers to do a one man job so odds are in your favor.
An interesting side note, a long time ago, I read an article citing a study on "former" AAS users. The study said that you are more likely to have a daughter. Andecdotally I have found this to be true

I have heard this too, but I have 3 sons. Maybe none of them are actually mine???

mands

mands

VIP Member
Jul 24, 2012
I just recently had a baby and when my girl got pregnant I was on Test, Tren and Var. I have been on TRT for over 5 years and I blast around 3 times a year.

I would think you would be totally fine.

mands

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
Dude, throw in some HCG and let the boys swim.

One cycle/year, you're more than fine.

P

pumpingiron22

Mar 2, 2014
If you have issues HCG and Clomid should def help.

ajdonutz

ajdonutz

VIP Member
May 23, 2012
1 cycle a year I doubt you'll have any issues especially if you used hcg and clomid coming off. Mands your scenario is great to hear! Did you guys try or was it random?

mands

mands

VIP Member
Jul 24, 2012
1 cycle a year I doubt you'll have any issues especially if you used hcg and clomid coming off. Mands your scenario is great to hear! Did you guys try or was it random?
We weren't trying but we weren't preventing on the first one. She got pregnant and we lost one at 13 weeks. 2 month later after her DNC we were trying and missed our window and the month after that we hit the window and bam she was pregnant. Both times I was on cycle. End of blast and beginning of blast.

mands

S

storman230

Jan 7, 2012
i got my swimmers tested twice. Once when i was on a gram of tren amonst other things and the count came back at zero.
The second time was 4 months later and i was still using a good amount of test and some orals along with hcg and the count came back at the low moderate range.
Then i find out the wife doesnt ovulate so still no kid. But im OK with that lol

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic