Members
Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Steroid Mistakes I have Made

Oldad

Oldad

Feb 27, 2013
Thanks I have one tren cycle under my belt but I listened to a friend he said 75 eod I know now that was to low prob go 50 ed to start off thanks bro ! Any advice on mixing In the dbol

D

Dirk Diggler

VIP Member
May 22, 2013
I wish I would have completely come off AAS. I did a cycle 10 years ago and I was doing 6 months on, 4-6 months off. I read a lot of post where guys were on low dose T for years..now, I too have been on 250mg/week of test E for the past 5 years. I love it cuz I"m always big, feel great and sex drive is off the charts. I usually go 250mg every 7-10 days with 250 IU HCG x 2 a week. If I could do it all over again, I would stay on over the summer months and off the rest of the year....but I LOVE BEING ON IT :D

zeevolution

zeevolution

Sep 29, 2013
I started too young. I was into working out and martial arts since in my early teenage years. Had a decent foundation. I started working out religiously around age 16. By the time I turned 20, the gains slowed. I just felt like everyone else was better than me, no matter how hard I trained or watched my nutrtion, I couldn't take it to the next level. I hit my first cycle, the classic bread and butter cycle. I said to myself, just one cycle. That's all I need. Man, did I make amazing gains. The gains I made in 2 months, would have taken me two years of hardcore training to accomplish.

After the first cycle, I couldn't wait to start another. It's all I thought about for months until jumping on again. Then another time, different compounds.
Overall, it was a huge learning experience. I'm on TRT now, have to be. I don't want to, but over time it comes with the territory.

how old are you now bro? you run TRT pinning every 10-14 days or? what was the experience like to your doc. did you drop your levels on purpose or you tried to PCT and couldn't get them back up?

thanks for sharing your experience. I'm on edge whether to go into TRT at 27yo or PCT off. if I TRT I'm going to have to start reading. I haven't looked into swindling the docs for it yet..

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic