Members
Latest Member
arcticranger
What's New?

Steroid Mistakes I have Made

Birdman

Birdman

Jan 3, 2013
Okay, lots of Sources use the exact same "red capsule" for their orals. I ordered Proviron and Dbol from the same source...both made with red capsules. I removed the caps from the plastic bags and put them in glass containers ....without marking them accordingly.

Can't these sources use different colored caps for different compounds?

-Birdman

J-dub

J-dub

MuscleHead
Feb 16, 2013
yeah...i handled it just fine.

but aint gonna handle it again, thats for sure.

Lol... I think my biggest mistake was not having everything I needed in hand before starting a cycle and then having to cut things short.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Heavy dose of tren with no HCG in my cycle, shriveled me up BADLY.

Not knowing there was anything besides letro

believing the hype that HG was FAR superior to UGL

And then I found out there were online forums that discussed these topics after getting sick of listing to local brofessors who were making up their own local version of broscience.

Some of those online forums have brofessors making up their own versions of broscience I hear.

Some of my mistakes though

1. Using Biogen - suck it Biogen you pieces of crap.

2. Starting as early as I did. My training was not up to par but I thought it was. I was wrong.

3. Not rotating injection sites enough. My quads are like concrete.

4. Using the standard 500mg of test instead of finding what worked best FOR ME.

5. reserved

Last edited:
Halo

Halo

VIP Member
Jul 5, 2011
I've almost impaled myself with an 18 gauge draw needle, I swabbed my quad and was about a 1/4" from striking paydirt and I realized. I will never forget the electric shock that went through my body in that split second. LOL That shit looked like a PVC pipe holy shit I'm glad that didn't happen

Second was a calf inject, I heard a bunch of guys talking about how easy a spot it is so I gave it a shot, I was hobbled for about 10 days it was relentless.

I should have mentioned it was a draw needle.

Last edited:
TexSon

TexSon

MuscleHead
Feb 15, 2013
I've almost impaled myself with an 18 gauge draw needle, I swabbed my quad and was about a 1/4" from striking paydirt and I realized. I will never forget the electric shock that went through my body in that split second. LOL That shit looked like a PVC pipe holy shit I'm glad that didn't happen

Second was a calf inject, I heard a bunch of guys talking about how easy a spot it is so I gave it a shot, I was hobbled for about 10 days it was relentless.

that's f'ing funny. you got bigger balls than I do.

sheez....18g?

isn't that what they used on moby dick?

Jasthace

Jasthace

MuscleHead
May 29, 2011
Making my own home made aflutop {which was a basic version, just fish oil, unheat treated or filtered and no preservative }because I had shoulder issues.
It was very simple, I thought 'Id try just buying fish oil jells and extract the oil via syringe then just inject it into my shoulder and it would be obsorbed.
Then I decovered that after I had injected the oil that my delt became very full and nice and hard the next day.. so I did the other delt.. yay my delts look great and feel good too.. ok Im going to start injecting this stuff into my arms now.... a few weeks later with shots into the arms every couple of days... oh my arms are getting really hard now {with a very hard top layer about 5mm thick}and not feeling too good .. oh they are swelling up now... oh I have in infection in my arms.... and they all purple and sore as **** and now Im thinking , wow I really ****ed up ! and, will I have to get my arms amputated?
So every day, a trip to the doctors clinic and onto an antibiotic drip and plenty of orals ones as well..
The infection went away after a couple of weeks and the swelling went down... I survived with my arms still in place..
I doubt that anybody can "out stupid" that one.

Last edited:
Reactions: DF
Gstacker

Gstacker

MuscleHead
Aug 19, 2011
Wow ^^^ that's scary, glad it worked out in the end....

I've made all the noob mistakes of reusing pins, being overly bloated etc but I think the major mistake I made and continued to make for years was to get my info from the other web site, you know the one with the guy selling pill form hcg... Don't get me wrong I managed to get a good understanding of aas met a few good guys but I wish I would of ventured out and figured it out sooner... I feel bad because I actually helped promote that bs so ya that was a huge mistake..

TexSon

TexSon

MuscleHead
Feb 15, 2013
Making my own home made aflutop {which was a basic version, just fish oil, unheat treated or filtered and no preservative }because I had shoulder issues.
It was very simple, I thought 'Id try just buying fish oil jells and extract the oil via syringe then just inject it into my shoulder and it would be obsorbed.
Then I decovered that after I had injected the oil that my delt became very full and nice and hard the next day.. so I did the other delt.. yay my delts look great and feel good too.. ok Im going to start injecting this stuff into my arms now.... a few weeks later with shots into the arms every couple of days... oh my arms are getting really hard now {with a very hard top layer about 5mm thick}and not feeling too good .. oh they are swelling up now... oh I have in infection in my arms.... and they all purple and sore as **** and now Im thinking , wow I really ****ed up ! and, will I have to get my arms amputated?
So every day, a trip to the doctors clinic and onto an antibiotic drip and plenty of orals ones as well..
The infection went away after a couple of weeks and the swelling went down... I survived with my arms still in place..
I doubt that anybody can "out stupid" that one.

yep. be REAL hard to top that one, so you get it - Texson's Stupid Steroid Mistake Award.

jasthace_zps3a82b38c.jpg

kbordner

kbordner

VIP Pops
Dec 18, 2012
Not starting until I was 53. Training natty for 33 years. Made more progress in the last two years than all the other 33 combined...I will never get those years back. Ken

TexSon

TexSon

MuscleHead
Feb 15, 2013
Not starting until I was 53. Training natty for 33 years. Made more progress in the last two years than all the other 33 combined...I will never get those years back. Ken

damn. that sucks.

almost makes me wish you wouldn't have posted that. hate to hear it.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic