Meathead.

VIP Member
Apr 1, 2011
It was only a matter of time for that fuck to get busted up

D

deadweight

MuscleHead
Sep 20, 2010
I just dont get it...Just about every steroid bust u have a mother fucker singing the blues and ratting his ass off.....That little fat fucker ratted everyone out...They droped all charges if u read above....That bitch might only get probation or the most get 5 years suspended time or the less 3 years on probation.....RONUS is a prime example of dont trust no one....Not to many people can even think to handel a prison term.So they rat.....That fucking bitch had no bussiness soucreing or dealing knowing he couldnt handel doing time....This should be a reminder for everyone....How many people in this commuinty will rat u out if they get busted?....I will say 70%persent would rat u out.I hate to feel that way but i feel thats the truth of the matter...Now of days there isnt to many stand up guys...I allways said over and over again..if u ever get busted keep your mouth shut and take it like a man...In the end u will have more repect for yourself....Trust me its not as bad as it seems ...five o will try to scare u ..tell u your faceing al kinds of time...Just to get u to sing....Dont get fooled by the bullshit.Keep your mouth shut and the only thing u need to say...i want my lawer..im not telling u shit...and let the cards fall were they may....Consider jail as a vacation let the system work for ya....Rememeber they have to prove the charges at hand...just because they charged u with something doesnt mean it will stick....Most the time its all trumped up charges at first to get u to rat.
As far as im concern RONUS was no where near some big time steroid kingpin.....Hes just simply a rat....nothing more...Ronus the rat is equal to those dirty child molesters...they both are at the botton of the crime pin.dw

D

deadweight

MuscleHead
Sep 20, 2010
Yeah, and ronus tried to help le with a sting on jaydog. I don't know whatever came of that.

We can only hope this rat fuck ends up in a hole somewhere.

sadly..the mother fucker will get off like a fat rat ....dw

SFGiants

SFGiants

MuscleHead
Apr 20, 2011
Did you miss the part about him getting reduced because of cooperation. They got anything they wanted out of his rat fuck mouth.

Cooperation doesn't have to mean rat it also is one that don't fight and admits guilt BUT assisting is ratting!

69nites

69nites

VIP Member
Aug 17, 2011
Cooperation doesn't have to mean rat it also is one that don't fight and admits guilt BUT assisting is ratting!
I did know about him being a rat prior to reading it. All the same half his shit was dropped they don't do that just because you didn't punch the officer in the face.

SFGiants

SFGiants

MuscleHead
Apr 20, 2011
I did know about him being a rat prior to reading it. All the same half his shit was dropped they don't do that just because you didn't punch the officer in the face.

Oh he is ratting that is what assisting is bro I am just saying cooperation also mean taking a plea, admitting guilt and so on.

I don't even know this dude but right after all his BS I joined a board he was one and I think owned but he was banned so I am not sticking up for him I read assisting and that is BAD.

To cooperate is the admit guilt IMO

To assist is help LE get the other people involved.

If you think about it it's why they used both word not just one the have different meanings.

Warhead14

Warhead14

TID Board Of Directors
Jul 23, 2011
yeah, and ronus tried to help le with a sting on jaydog. I don't know whatever came of that.

We can only hope this rat fuck ends up in a hole somewhere.

jaydog took a deal and got 2 years...

Warhead14

Warhead14

TID Board Of Directors
Jul 23, 2011
Oh he is ratting that is what assisting is bro I am just saying cooperation also mean taking a plea, admitting guilt and so on.

I don't even know this dude but right after all his BS I joined a board he was one and I think owned but he was banned so I am not sticking up for him I read assisting and that is BAD.

To cooperate is the admit guilt IMO

To assist is help LE get the other people involved.

If you think about it it's why they used both word not just one the have different meanings.

Thats splitting hairs bro, cooperation means you talked. They knew they had HIM, so they probably started with 10-15 felonies and tossed them with each bit of info they dropped a little.

muay thai

muay thai

MuscleHead
Feb 24, 2012
wow........

Last edited:
muay thai

muay thai

MuscleHead
Feb 24, 2012
did he have any past names of labels?

jdog made oils for everyone, he had a partner whose screen name was onyxboss@safe . He worked with mad chemist too who got popped before

jdog had synergy and phoenix pharm - also in connection wtih glissmans synergy-who worked with ronus

Last edited:
Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic