Latest Member
arcticranger
What's New?

Starting tomorrow :)

big_paul_ski

big_paul_ski

MuscleHead
Dec 13, 2010
So are you just starting day 1 and just dumping it all in to your body?

When I do the heavier cycles I think it helps to ease my body into it all so the first week I would do the drol then 2nd add the dbol (as an example)

I was considering a Drol/Winny run but might go your route

I have heard of people doing the dbol/winny combo and think ill end my next blast with that.

YAMAHA147

YAMAHA147

MuscleHead
Feb 23, 2012
Well i started today :D Im going to drop the tren down to 600/week. I have an awesome calendar i made in a word format that i wud be more then happy to share with everybody! u guys can edit it to how u want to plan ur cycle. I have always used this format and it is the best thing ive come up with. I never forget anything thanks to this lil "chart" i designed. So u guys can post up ur email addys or PM me with them. I emailed Admin a copy of it to post up in one of the forums and possibly make a sticky with, so we will see. As for the GH that big bx asked me about i plan on using the last kit of bluetops that i had leftover and going to go with the Hyges as everybody seems to like them the best. Tommyguns asked about when i will be starting the caber and im not going to run any L-dex or caber until im about 5 weeks in. If the sides start to get to me im obviously going to start it sooner. To answer ur question WWWW, yes i started right off with 50mg drol/ 50mg dbol today and will be taking the orals Mon to Friday only. If I workout on a Saturday or Sunday i will also be taking the orals, but usually the weekend is my off days. Im not gonna say ill be keeping a log weekly or bi-weekly per say, i'll just post up my progress in here periodically :) Remember guys hit me up with ur email addys and ill send ya this kick ass calendar i made, its a great tool!

kingkrazy1012

kingkrazy1012

Dec 1, 2011
Y147 sent me his calender and the guy has his shit together.

Good luck dude as i will be watching the progress of this run.

I feel like a sissy only running what I am

600 TestE
300 Deca
300 EQ

Pinned E3D with TNE100/Dbol50 being used on W/O days

Last edited:
uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
Awesome calendar!! We all should plan out as detailed as this (as long as we are allowed to post on the fridge :) )....well done Yams!!

YAMAHA147

YAMAHA147

MuscleHead
Feb 23, 2012
Y147 sent me his calender and the guy has his shit together.

Good luck dude as i will be watching the progress of this run.

Awesome calendar!! We all should plan out as detailed as this (as long as we are allowed to post on the fridge :) )....well done Yams!!

Thanks guys! I really love this calender too and I never screw up my injections. I know exactly how many mL's of each injection to make and I actually pre-load my syringes up for the week so this calendar makes it crazy easy! Keep the email addresses coming guys if you want it :) Im sharing it with all!

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
pre-load? You must be single or have a very tolerable Mrs (or Mr lol).

I'm a little less neurotic because I enjoy the process of taking out my safe and my little lunchbox and going through my setup etc.

But your calendar is on point! Nice job.

YAMAHA147

YAMAHA147

MuscleHead
Feb 23, 2012

I'm a little less neurotic because I enjoy the process of taking out my safe and my little lunchbox and going through my setup etc.

Yeah it makes it easier for me to pre-load all my pins at one time for the whole week then put the viles away in my hiding spot rather then pulling out viles every single day, loading one pin and doing it that way. I labeled 5 zip lock bags with Monday, Tues, Wed, Thurs, Fri on them and each day I take the pin out of the bag with that day of the week and do my injection :)

Thanks for the props on my calendar by the way bro, hope it helps ya!

big_paul_ski

big_paul_ski

MuscleHead
Dec 13, 2010

I am the same way lol!

VIP Member
Nov 3, 2012
Dbol, drol, and tren is amazing! Superman stack for sure

YAMAHA147

YAMAHA147

MuscleHead
Feb 23, 2012
Im trying to figure out a correct dosage with the caber and armidex with this cycle. I never ran caber before. Was thinking of armidex at .5 Tues, Thurs, Saturday and the caber at .5 MWF.. Thoughts? Anybody with experience? Thanks!

kbordner

kbordner

VIP Pops
Dec 18, 2012
QUOTE=YAMAHA147;171855]Im trying to figure out a correct dosage with the caber and armidex with this cycle. I never ran caber before. Was thinking of armidex at .5 Tues, Thurs, Saturday and the caber at .5 MWF.. Thoughts? Anybody with experience? Thanks![/QUOTE]

First off, sweet cycle. Run the caber .5mg E3D. I wouldn't even run the AI unless you are sure you need it...But if you do .5 EOD. BTW everyone on here is right Dbol/Drol is nice pre-workout. Even better with TNE.

Sep 11, 2012
My winter bulking cycle. Heres a quick breakdown

weeks 1 - 23: Test C @ 1200/week, deca @ 600/week, tren e @ 800/week, tren a for the first 5 weeks @ 500/week. drol @ 50mg and dbol @ 50mg first 5 weeks. Im gonna try the dbol/drol combo, never did it before. Got caber, l-dex, milk thistle, ala, etc. Prob gonna cruise on test when im done so NO PCT. May switch things up as i go along and see how i feel. I know running tren and deca isnt the best idea but i know people it worked well for so im going to see how i am as far as the sides go. Also gonna be running Gh at 4ius/day

That looks great. Hope you don't get too much shut down from the tren and deca at the same time. Drol and dbol wow brother, take care of that liver. I added 50mg drol to my long cycle just to kickstart and I'm glad. Hope your cycle goes well. Keep us posted.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic