Latest Member
angelarbatt
What's New?

Starting this back up....

dangerouscurves

dangerouscurves

TID Lady VIP
May 25, 2011
Well here it is again, diet notes will only be whether it was good or bad as I have hired nutrition perfection(thanks Nut!) To take over that... thinking the not having to doubt myself will take stress away and I need to reduce that as much as possible.

Today, back to the gym after 3 day break with a nasty virus passed to me from my boss, it had a 72hour contagious period so even though I felt better by Saturday I decided to give it the min time as I don't want to pass it on. (Ow now has it , gah)

Legs
5min warm up 3.5mph

Kneeling curl
40/leg(individual leg machine)
12x3 no stop

Squats
I have tried to incorporate a wide stance, seeing where that gets me
95 x 10
95 x 7 -- ankle bothering me
95x10

Superset
Standing calf raise
+140lbs, 20, 15, 12
And
Hip abductor
190lbs 12x 3

More squats(still wide stance)
95x 10

Threw in a plie squat w/ 35lb db x 20

No rest back to squats 95x5

Wrapped it up with prone leg curl
80x 12, 10, 10

Cardio post workout
15mins 5incline, 3.5mph

Then 45mins 1.0incline, 5.5mph(11min/mile)

5 min cool down

Here is a snapshot, all good and sweaty.
uploadfromtaptalk1330976551471.jpg

** note on ankle woke up Sunday feeling like I had the inside on the bone bruised, it is not bruised but it hurts with any weight on it... but not too bad.

sassy69

sassy69

TID Lady Member
Aug 16, 2011
I love plie' squats! I tried super'ing them w/ 40 step walking lunges last week... assssss kicker!

Glad you only got the 3 day variety of flu bug... the last couple years all mine have been 3-month'ers. 3 day'ers is more like some good well-needed down time before hitting the gym again!

dangerouscurves

dangerouscurves

TID Lady VIP
May 25, 2011
Hikes Sassy, luckily ive never had a stomach bug longer than half a day! I wish filled the weightloss associated with being sick and just get hungry instead.....lol

dangerouscurves

dangerouscurves

TID Lady VIP
May 25, 2011
Today slept in after a restless night...

Got rear ended on way to work ended up at hospital with concussion and mid right back sprain. Doc said to keep moving, don't get stiff, and no restrictions, however i have a pounding headache not being touched by ib profen...

So after work i went tanning and did 30 mind 3.5mph 12% incline, i was just too exhausted and dizzy to do anymore..

Diet, no good but ready to get put on plan from Np.

dangerouscurves

dangerouscurves

TID Lady VIP
May 25, 2011
Will update with wed, thur, fri, weekend lol

Easy fri and Sunday no workout at all,

Wed I made up back and chest from Tuesday, strength was their, endurance was shot
Got in some cardio after but only 45mins on bike
Seemed a bit breathless

Thur actually managed to get my butt out of bed for 30mins cardio, made for a hyper day diet started improving and was better than rest of week on thur and fri,
Eveb through weekend it wasn't horrible

Thursday night I got in lower body, but skipped out on reg deadlifts, grip hurt and that sucked but I got in some extra squats and my booty appreciated it...

Saturday hit the gym and got in arms and shoulders. I did tri-sets and felt good, followed it up with 15mins 3.5mph 15% incline and 30minute run at 1%incline until knee said fuck this and I went tanning ....

Here is a pic from Saturday
uploadfromtaptalk1331574456648.jpg

dangerouscurves

dangerouscurves

TID Lady VIP
May 25, 2011
Will note on measurements I lost a total of 5.5 " and gained 3 lbs ish, lol super bloated, yay estrogen

Also did my shopping for new diet plan(thanks Nut) didn't cook( I blame daylight savings)

So I guess tomorrow it is, I feel hopelesly lame for not getting it done yesterday, I suppose my urgency was less there with the delayed contest date.m

dangerouscurves

dangerouscurves

TID Lady VIP
May 25, 2011
Well I suck at keeping a journal ... Last week I had 3 rest days, it was magical I also had a ton of drama and stress yet managed to make some good loses though by Saturday I saw that in my arms and shoulders I was not holding strength... Had a jam packed weekend and beginning of the week with a family member having a hip replacement Monday and not having any down time this weekend. I have at least remembered my sheet to write down my workout this week. But will not update until after tonight. As I am Doing tomorrows workout tonight I believe , but may just do cardio...

Anyways enough rambling here I am ;)

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1332354939.339018.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1332354939.339018.jpg
    15.5 KB · Views: 178
dangerouscurves

dangerouscurves

TID Lady VIP
May 25, 2011
Last night I did arms and shoulders I didn't want to do a m&w legs so I opted to swap in Fridays lifts and it went better than Saturday which is good. I threw in a few extra sets with some different stud did 45 min cardio and was done . I could break down what I did but it isn't impressive ;)

I tried to get up this am for fasted cardio because I have a 14hour day today, but between snow and my kid getting sick and yelling for me every 20-40 mins from 11 on I am beat. Good day to rest I guess...

Seems there is another stomach plus cold thing going around.. My stomach has been in knots for days and had the obnoxious runny nose.... She has been coughing from mucus and now puking so that's fun ... Not

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1332429970.689622.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1332429970.689622.jpg
    16.1 KB · Views: 194
Rottenrogue

Rottenrogue

Strongwoman
Jan 26, 2011
I stink at journaling too. I remember weight training for the most part but always forget to log cardio.I gave up logging it .

overwatch

overwatch

MuscleHead
Jun 27, 2011
Last night I did arms and shoulders I didn't want to do a m&w legs so I opted to swap in Fridays lifts and it went better than Saturday which is good. I threw in a few extra sets with some different stud did 45 min cardio and was done . I could break down what I did but it isn't impressive ;)

You have a different stud?!!;?!!!! I thought I was your only stud.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic