Members
Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Starting & Logging Iron Champ's Psyched & TNT products

G

GearedUp28

Jan 8, 2015
Hi, I just received the Iron Champ supplements "Psyched" a pre-workout & "TNT" a fat burner. I will be starting them and logging my progress/details from these Iron Champ USA products. To be fair on the results, I will only use the Psyched & the TNT during this time period. Stay tuned for product logging, workouts/strength gains and possibly pictures regarding testing of these products.

Bullmuscle7

Bullmuscle7

MuscleHead
Jun 11, 2014
This sounds interesting! Thanks!!!

G

GearedUp28

Jan 8, 2015
Thanks Bullmuscle7 for your interest. I should be starting the Iron Champ products tomorrow. So stay tuned for updates.
I will take 2 TNT AM capsules first thing when I get up. As I do my Workouts at night right now... I will take 2 TNT PM 1/2 hour before my Workout along with only 1 Psyched (pre workout) 1/2 hour before workout also. Iron Champ recommends starting at half dose on the Psyched, so this is what I will do, to experiment with my tolerances to these products. The regular dosage for Psyched is 2 caps. Currently I weigh 135# at 17% body fat. I can give starting circumference measurements if anybody has any interest in them. Let me know your opinions. Thanks

Last edited:
G

GearedUp28

Jan 8, 2015
I started the Iron Champ Psyched & the TNT on Tue 3/17. The fat burner, TNT (has an AM & PM) doesn't get me jittery, which I like. The pre-workout Psyched I have only been taking 1 capsule, directions are 2 caps, but I will say this, that 1 cap of Psyched is Awesome do me @ 135#. I don't like to be too amped up, because it makes my workouts counter- productive. Seems to be a great pre-workout, so far. So far I am really liking the Iron Champ products.

Bullmuscle7

Bullmuscle7

MuscleHead
Jun 11, 2014
Sounds great. Keep posting!

F.I.S.T.

F.I.S.T.

MuscleHead
Sep 24, 2011
Awesome.Definitely interested in seeing how you come along.

Keep it up darlin.

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
I started the Iron Champ Psyched & the TNT on Tue 3/17. The fat burner, TNT (has an AM & PM) doesn't get me jittery, which I like. The pre-workout Psyched I have only been taking 1 capsule, directions are 2 caps, but I will say this, that 1 cap of Psyched is Awesome do me @ 135#. I don't like to be too amped up, because it makes my workouts counter- productive. Seems to be a great pre-workout, so far. So far I am really liking the Iron Champ products.

That's good to know... I'm always on the look out for a good PreWO. They sent me the AM/PM as well and I'm going to give it a try starting next week on my conditioning days. How do you like the AM/PM?

G

GearedUp28

Jan 8, 2015
Thanks F.I.S.T. I will definitely keep the updates coming.

G

GearedUp28

Jan 8, 2015
Hi BrotherIron, so far so good with the TNT. I just started it Tue 3/17 though. I like that is doesn't get me jittery. But like I said it's only been 4 days, so we'll see how it's going after about 2wks with it. The Psyched, the Pre-Workout does give me a kick with the 1 cap. Dose is 2 caps but I'm liking it at the 1, I may increase that in the near future though. If I do, I will let you know. Bottle says a max of 3 caps per day can be taken for advanced athletes over 200#. Thanks for your interest.

F.I.S.T.

F.I.S.T.

MuscleHead
Sep 24, 2011
Hi BrotherIron, so far so good with the TNT. I just started it Tue 3/17 though. I like that is doesn't get me jittery. But like I said it's only been 4 days, so we'll see how it's going after about 2wks with it. The Psyched, the Pre-Workout does give me a kick with the 1 cap. Dose is 2 caps but I'm liking it at the 1, I may increase that in the near future though. If I do, I will let you know. Bottle says a max of 3 caps per day can be taken for advanced athletes over 200#. Thanks for your interest.

Great idea darlin.If you're liking the results at 1 cap then theres no need to up it.Too many jump into the "MORE IS BETTER" way of doing everything when its just not needed and a waste actually.Stick with the lowest doses,for as long as possible while still making gains and more importantly,with as little sides as possible.

Smart lady indeed.

G

GearedUp28

Jan 8, 2015
Thanks F.I.S.T. Ya, I probably will just stick with the 1 cap of the Psyched before my workouts. I'll do a body fat test in a couple weeks. Thing is... I'm not looking to lose weight right now. I had a major loss in my life, and I've lost 10#, so I'm trying to out some of that muscle back on, while getting leaner. One thing with this 10# loss... I have my abs again Lol. Gotta see the positive in life:) Iron Champ sent me the TNT & the Psyched to try, & log progress, so that's why I am using it right now. Well, the TNT anyway. I would use the Psyched in off season & pre contest. Thanks again.

G

GearedUp28

Jan 8, 2015
Just an update... Iron Champ.products Psyched & TNT (AM +PM) are going well. I'm still at only 1 capsule of the PreWO Psyched. The 1 is getting me going for my workouts, I feel 2 would be Too much for me. I don't want to be So Amped up that I have to keep yawning to catch my breath during my workout. Too Amped up for me makes for not a good workout for me anyway. The TNT is going well... Like I said I will do a body fat test in about another 10-12 days, that should have given it some time to be in ky system & produce some results.
TRAIN HARD, BE STRONG!!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic