Latest Member
arcticranger
What's New?

started boxing

Bro Bundy

Bro Bundy

MuscleHead
Nov 1, 2012
You're a gangster bundy.....a fukking gangster. If thats your reality the, you obviously missed the part about associtinv with the right people.
u sound like a giant pussy..thats about all i can say about u..and learn how to spell

Bro Bundy

Bro Bundy

MuscleHead
Nov 1, 2012
Id pay good money to punch you in your dome
If your so none violent why do u wanna punch hgh in his dome...I bet hgh would kick your old ass up and down the block

S

schultz1

Bangs Raiden's mom VIP
Jan 3, 2011
If your so none violent why do u wanna punch hgh in his dome...I bet hgh would kick your old ass up and down the block

Its non violent capt. Good post though.

Ziegler

Ziegler

Sep 9, 2015
I usually hear guys say "I used to box". That always makes me laugh.

HGH

HGH

MuscleHead
Jan 11, 2013
Cool. If you want help finding a legit school shoot me a PM and I can let you know. There are a lot of bullshit schools out there... in fact the majority are.

thanks man! i'll let you know when i'm ready.

Boxing is a blast HGH.

What are you learning so far? Do you like it?

i love it so far but it's so ****ing hard. it's all set up in 3 minute rounds for the whole workout, and you start out with a warm up of jumping rope for 2 or 3 rounds. this alone kills me. then theres some other cardio stuff and then shadow boxing, heavy bag, speed bag, hitting mitts. they're working on my punches and footwork in a VERY basic way at this point. tomorrow starts my third week. in the end is a bunch of sit ups and leg lifts and core shit. usually. they wreck me every time.

i went from doing very little cardio to this, which is sessions that last over an hour, minimum.

Its non violent capt. Good post though.

you're coming off as a wank in this thread buddy.

first of all, knowing how to fight is important. people try to start shit with me fairly regularly. there are thugs everywhere in a city, and when you're a juice-head with a beard and a bald-head it makes knuckle-heads want to start shit. i can almost always diffuse the situation, but sometimes i haven't been able to, such as in 2010 when i got swarmed by homophobic rednecks in a bar in Idaho. That situation was not avoidable.

second of all, in some ways i think i'm lucky to be a man simply BECAUSE of the threat of violence. men are typically more respectful to one another than women bc we know what the consequences might be. women treat each other like shit and are snarky, sarcastic, and passive aggressive and imperious with each other. shit that would get you hit if you were a man. and that also describes how you're acting in this thread.

learning how to fight is your duty in some ways and it doesn't mean that you're an aggressive douchebag. you do it for th same reason that you lock your car doors: because other people are sometimes ****s and you need to be ready. sorry that you're not.

Turbolag

Turbolag

TID's Official Donut Tester
Oct 14, 2012
Jumping rope is no joke man!

Thats a nice calve workout too!

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
From what I have seen training to fight has a carryover to quite a bit of other things. Every guy I have coached thru a powerlifting meet that has a fight background is a natural at competition.

They show up cool and just do their thing. Technique is flawless and they tend to hit weights we didn't think was even possible.

Reactions: HGH
BigGameHunter

BigGameHunter

VIP Member
Jun 26, 2012
From what I have seen training to fight has a carryover to quite a bit of other things. Every guy I have coached thru a powerlifting meet that has a fight background is a natural at competition.

They show up cool and just do their thing. Technique is flawless and they tend to hit weights we didn't think was even possible.

That has a lot to do with the knowledge/ability of the coach. Give yourself a fair amount of the credit. Good job.

DLTH

DLTH

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2011
u walk away..ill stay and face my problem..Its not the reality i live in and these things can happen anywhere u go.Best learn how to defend yourself
It can happen anywhere but why do fights always find the same people? Why was I always getting into fights when I was younger and now never do? You got the wrong mentality, just walk away. 95% of fights can be avoided, who gives a shit if some dude "steps to you"? You kinda sound like "that guy" that always seems to have something happen to him every time he gets drunk.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic