Members
Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Stanozolol vs Oxandrolone

XMAN

XMAN

Nov 6, 2011
nice thread, thx for the explanation Sassy, i was worried i wanted to start a cycle for my GF but don't have access for var these days, winny is much easier to find, i have the 10mg tabs (UG lab) she already did half a tab (5mg) daily as a first cycle early this summer plus clen for a month with a strict diet and high volume training but didn't notice that much difference, now i see that she can easily take 10mg and for longer extended periods.
btw on 5mg stano she had a little hair increase on her belly area it's like the same old light ones but thickened, any idea if on 10mg things will be worsened too much ? she's going to do laser removal later if they grow more anyway, but afraid from other places like the face, any comment on that ?
any replies r appreciated :)
no intentions to steal the thread but i'm a newbie on this forum and i see mods and seniors on this thread.
thx.

D

deadweight

MuscleHead
Sep 20, 2010
Winny made me a raging bitch I can NOT use it and will NEVER use it again.

Var..........I am in love. Fav thing to run.
lol..o shit...i can just picture u at home runing everyone away with the bitching....the shit a man has to put up with.....dw

D

deadweight

MuscleHead
Sep 20, 2010
ATW...i dont know if winny affects the joints with females but considering u have joint problems winny would make your joints scream bloody murder....just saying....Var would be your ticket in every aspect...dw

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
I dont really notice joint pain until I run winny at 100mg... and then it isnt too bad. However, from what I can see from the sides ATW... you should stay away from the winny... looks kinda like the female version of tren.

you have to look at the bigger pictute and remeber who will be subjected to your wrath should the winny effect you like it did MsW... you dont want to lash out on those little monchers from a hormone imbalance...

IMO you should run the var first, if you like it... stick with it... then maybe try the winny later.

sassy69

sassy69

TID Lady Member
Aug 16, 2011
nice thread, thx for the explanation Sassy, i was worried i wanted to start a cycle for my GF but don't have access for var these days, winny is much easier to find, i have the 10mg tabs (UG lab) she already did half a tab (5mg) daily as a first cycle early this summer plus clen for a month with a strict diet and high volume training but didn't notice that much difference, now i see that she can easily take 10mg and for longer extended periods.
btw on 5mg stano she had a little hair increase on her belly area it's like the same old light ones but thickened, any idea if on 10mg things will be worsened too much ? she's going to do laser removal later if they grow more anyway, but afraid from other places like the face, any comment on that ?
any replies r appreciated :)
no intentions to steal the thread but i'm a newbie on this forum and i see mods and seniors on this thread.
thx.

Its really hard to guess what is going to happen in terms of androgenic sides. I would say assume you're going to see some of it and assume you will see more the longer and more frequently that you run cycles. You can't pick & choose your sides - you're adding in more androgen - this is how the body responds w/ higher androgen levels.

sassy69

sassy69

TID Lady Member
Aug 16, 2011
ATW...i dont know if winny affects the joints with females but considering u have joint problems winny would make your joints scream bloody murder....just saying....Var would be your ticket in every aspect...dw

This is probably the biggest immediate annoyance of winstrol. Consider it an increase in androgens as well as a mild estro suppression - which is the source of the dry joints. GLucosamine and all that really isn't going to make a difference. The second annoyance w/ winstrol is that typically you have a great cycle or you get like a low-grade flu (guys may recognize the term "sus flu"). This, in turn, is like trying to train when you get sick. You feel like crap, want to sleep all day long, and then you have to decide if you want to keep going w/ the cycle or drop it and recover. Third levels of annoyance are finding out if your voice changes, if you experience more hair loss or hair growth.

K

kane.d3

Oct 24, 2011
First off, they are both "female friendly", I suppose I don't need to explain that. Keep in mind I am no pro or chemist, but this is what I know.

Oxandrolone: Expensive, litle water retention, strength gains are good but easily kept if the user keeps lifting after the cycle. Unlike anadrol that makes you superman and no matter what you do you lose most of the gains and size.

Stanozolol: Not as expensive, also little water retention, in my opinion gains are less than Anavar but if you are a sprinter or athlete looking for endurance and super lean muscle and speed, winny is it. I never saw big strength increases from winny, but it always cut me up up and made me fast as hell and increased endurance. However it killed my joints. IMO, results are harder to keep since they seem to be more attributed to endurance than size.

Bottom line: If you want to build muscle use Anavar if you can afford it. If you want to excel at a sport ( faster leaner and still stronger), or can't aford Anavar use winny.

So to answer your questions....

what are the advantages and disadvantages of each of them? Anavar expensive and better for strength, winny cheaper not as much strength

is one better for strength? Anavar

cutting? Both, but winny is better

water retention? Push

duration of use? seeing as ur talking about using both oral, I never use orals more than 4 weeks....6 weeks if its a big cycle.

side effects? Push, little for both, both female friendly. Personally winny hurts my joints, a lot of people will agree with that i think

dosage? Anavar is effective at a less dosage, but more expensive

cost? Anavar pricey.....winny cheap, though i know where to get some anavar at a good price. My secret though.

If you go anavar make sure you have a good source! there is good and bad anavar out there....just like everything else, but people pay primo money for anavar a lot and get burnt.

Last edited:

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
This is probably the biggest immediate annoyance of winstrol. Consider it an increase in androgens as well as a mild estro suppression - which is the source of the dry joints. GLucosamine and all that really isn't going to make a difference. The second annoyance w/ winstrol is that typically you have a great cycle or you get like a low-grade flu (guys may recognize the term "sus flu"). This, in turn, is like trying to train when you get sick. You feel like crap, want to sleep all day long, and then you have to decide if you want to keep going w/ the cycle or drop it and recover. Third levels of annoyance are finding out if your voice changes, if you experience more hair loss or hair growth.

I know you know but for the rest winny also screws up collagen balance(increasing the type 3 way over the rest) making tendons somewhat brittle & shorter.

Those of you using enuff of it know what i'm talking about, and how tight en stiff your tendons get on it.

Also W and EQ can both convert to Etiocholanolone (or aetiocholanolone) is a metabolite of testosterone. Classified a ketosteroid, it causes fever, immunostimulation and leukocytosis.

Which this is worse in some than others and why some get the roid flu worse.

Last edited:
AllTheWay

AllTheWay

TID Lady Member
Mar 17, 2011
Stanozolol: Not as expensive, also little water retention, in my opinion gains are less than Anavar but if you are a sprinter or athlete looking for endurance and super lean muscle and speed, winny is it. I never saw big strength increases from winny, but it always cut me up up and made me fast as hell and increased endurance. However it killed my joints. IMO, results are harder to keep since they seem to be more attributed to endurance than size.

Bottom line: If you want to build muscle use Anavar if you can afford it. If you want to excel at a sport ( faster leaner and still stronger), or can't aford Anavar use winny.

i saw this a lot in the race horses. stano would make them better endurance wise and faster but one didnt see the size increase like one would with boldenone. worked well in the thoroughbreds. it was also the drug of choice for fillys and mares.

AllTheWay

AllTheWay

TID Lady Member
Mar 17, 2011

definitely sounds like something i dont need to try! who wants joints that hurt and feeling sick and getting hairy and a voice change :eek:

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
Coming from experience I know I could use W up to 100mg ed til I was about 34 , past that the joint pain just sucked to much.

sassy69

sassy69

TID Lady Member
Aug 16, 2011
definitely sounds like something i dont need to try! who wants joints that hurt and feeling sick and getting hairy and a voice change :eek:

As it always is - its a personal experiment and will be directly dependent upon your goals, expectations and what you are willing to accept in the pursuit. For your level of risk aversion, you really don't need to even worry about AAS. Var is the only one of all those available that really doesn't get you into the scope of androgenic sides, but still no guarantees.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic