Members
Latest Member
jacobss

Stan Efferding Meet Results Today!

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
Slightly off-topic, but did anybody else notice Mark Bell in his videos? He's one of the brothers from the movie Bigger, Stronger, Faster. Seemed like a really nice guy in the movie. He's put some serious weight on since the movie was made. I wonder if he kept his word to his wife and got off the gear? (Don't think so).

SFGiants

SFGiants

MuscleHead
Apr 20, 2011
Slightly off-topic, but did anybody else notice Mark Bell in his videos? He's one of the brothers from the movie Bigger, Stronger, Faster. Seemed like a really nice guy in the movie. He's put some serious weight on since the movie was made. I wonder if he kept his word to his wife and got off the gear? (Don't think so).

Mark is a friend of mine and helped put my gym together GREAT DUDE as for what he said in the movie bro didn't you see that part right after in his room where he said he only said that to them for them and that he wasn't going to stop just saying it's right in the movie after other part.

That movie was in 2006 he better have put on more weight and to be honest just cut weight.

Mark got up to 330 pounds and decided about a year ago to cut down to 290.

I have seen him stand next to John Cena and make John's arms look small not lie there is a pic of it floating around I'm sure you could Google it.

Now I may not be dead on about his weight he could have been over 330 and now over 290 or visa versa.

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
It's been a while since I saw the documentary, so I must have missed that part or not remembered it. He definitely seemed like a likable guy.

SFGiants

SFGiants

MuscleHead
Apr 20, 2011
It's been a while since I saw the documentary, so I must have missed that part or not remembered it. He definitely seemed like a likable guy.

I hope I didn't come off like a dick was just correcting you that's all.

He is very nice and funny but most of all he is very good at helping no matter what level and encouraging for the most part Northern California wouldn't have places to compete often if not for him he seems to have something going and the longest every 4 months but a lot of times even sooner.

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
I hope I didn't come off like a dick was just correcting you that's all.

He is very nice and funny but most of all he is very good at helping no matter what level and encouraging for the most part Northern California wouldn't have places to compete often if not for him he seems to have something going and the longest every 4 months but a lot of times even sooner.

You didn't come off like a dick. I have no problem being corrected by someone who actually knows the guy and has inside knowledge.

W

Wolf

MuscleHead
Dec 25, 2010
Have you noticed his Squat grip?

Yes, he has a very, very wide squat grip. Some large powerlifters aren't very flexibile, which I don't think is the case with him, but when you have arms that big a wider grip makes things easier. Captain Kirk also would extend his arms out as far as they could go.

I squat with a similar grip because it feels more balanced for me.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic